Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App not able to connect or link to my Model 3--Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today, I was logged out of my Tesla App. When I try to log back in, I got an error message: "There are no products linked to your Tesla account"

I deleted the Tesla App and reinstall the app and tried to log in again. But I got the same error message.

I went on my desktop computer and logged into my Tesla account on the Tesla website. The website still shows my Model 3 info.

Has this happen to anyone? Has anyone able to somehow reset the Tesla App and link to your Model 3 again?

Today, I was logged out of my Tesla App. When I try to log back in, I got an error message: "There are no products linked to your Tesla account"

I deleted the Tesla App and reinstall the app and tried to log in again. But I got the same error message.

I went on my desktop computer and logged into my Tesla account on the Tesla website. The website still shows my Model 3 info.

Has this happen to anyone? Has anyone able to somehow reset the Tesla App and link to your Model 3 again?

Its related to the outage. See this thread: Tesla Ap Down?

Thank you for the reply regarding the outage. I have never had this happen to me before. My iPhone as a car key has never failed since I picked up my Model 3 in Sep 2018. This is the first time.

I tried to log in again just 2 min ago, and I was able to log in now.

So the outage is probably over now.

I wonder if the outage is them preparing for some sort of a big software rollout. In these days of cloud computing it's sort of rare for a company with a strong engineering team to suffer but outages like this.