TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla appears in TV Show

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EnrgyNDpndnce, Sep 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. EnrgyNDpndnce

EnrgyNDpndnce Member

Brand new member here and future Tesla owner (current Leaf owner). I just noticed an add on TNT for a new show called Good Behavior that is set to begin in November. Without commenting on the premise or whether it may be a good show, I did notice that one of the main characters (I believe he is a hitman) appears to drive a Model S. I found this interesting as it is the first time (that I know of) that a Tesla has appeared prominently in film or tv. Just another sign that Tesla and EVs are moving into the mainstream.

2. ggr

ggr Roadster R80 537, SigS P85 29

3. EnrgyNDpndnce

EnrgyNDpndnce Member

Darn it, I thought I had covered my bases! Oh well, thanks for the link to the existing thread.