Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla ATV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it was a modified commercially available gas burner that they built just for this event. If you want an electric ATV than take a look at the Polaris Ranger EV. A friend of mine has one, it drives like a mix of a really powerful golf cart and a utility side x side. He also fitted it with two large solar panels do it stays charged without plugging in.

I think it was a modified commercially available gas burner that they built just for this event.

Elon tweeted that it will be available as an optional add-on for the Cybertruck: Elon Musk on Twitter

And I have seen some points around the Cyberquad being a modified Yamaha Raptor fitted with batteries and an electric motor. But I don't think it's such a bad thing if they decide to do that in production as well. The original Roadster was just a modified Lotus, but that didn't make it any less of an awesome car.

IMG_8805.jpeg
His Her's Tesla's His and Her's. Cart and RTV all plug N
I love the Polaris. In NC if you put the diamond on the rear it's hiway legal. 25 mph, 25 mi range. Both have Trojan Batt
IMG_8804.jpeg

Reactions: gillfoto
  • Funny
Reactions: willow_hiller
Nice! I'm looking to possibly buy acreage in the near future. If it has a lawn, that's on the to-buy list.

And since you're in the Woodlands, too, if I do move I'll give you my current Greenworks mower for a FF if you want it.

PS: Oops, I just realized I left the battery in for a couple of weeks. No vampire drain!

@kavyboy Ha, we actually just went from 16 acres out in the Willis area to 1/3 of an acre in the Woodlands a couple years ago. I sold a tractor and riding mower when we left and got the whole Ego suite of battery powered products thinking I'd do it all myself still. Got lazy and got a crew to do the lawn after a while. On the plus side I repurposed the batteries for an electric bike I built. I've been working downtown forever but just took a job about a mile from home. My ebike might now become my primary ride. My 3 is going to be sad. The cybertruck is for the wife/family, but other than camping and stuff we really might not even need two cars for the first time in our lives.

@kavyboy Ha, we actually just went from 16 acres out in the Willis area to 1/3 of an acre in the Woodlands a couple years ago. I sold a tractor and riding mower when we left and got the whole Ego suite of battery powered products thinking I'd do it all myself still. Got lazy and got a crew to do the lawn after a while. On the plus side I repurposed the batteries for an electric bike I built. I've been working downtown forever but just took a job about a mile from home. My ebike might now become my primary ride. My 3 is going to be sad. The cybertruck is for the wife/family, but other than camping and stuff we really might not even need two cars for the first time in our lives.
We're doing the opposite; thinking of Bourne, maybe.