Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Autonomy Day April 22nd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you sure yours is ok ?

Because I'm in Seattle where it rains all the time (as you may have heard) and rear camera works quite well. Never had a problem.
My rear camera is just fine until it gets wet. Plenty of people on TMC have reported the same thing.

I live in Houston and we get lots of rain too. As you may have heard.

Cameras are great but they don't have eyelids. I wish the rear camera did.

I live in Houston and we get lots of rain too. As you may have heard.
Well, your location says "USA" ;)

Yes, it rains a lot in Houston - but we have more rainy days in Seattle. Esp, in non-summer months. For eg., it has rained last 12 days in a row :)

Anyway, in terms of back cameras - wonder whether it is just too much variation in quality - or something to do with rain + temperature.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a link or screen shot/picture of anything directly from Tesla that indicates the actual time and how to attend Autonomy Investor day?

My googling skills, calling and emailing Tesla has resulted in finding nothing.

No return emails

No pictures of invitations.

No one actually saying they received an invitation.

No tweets from Elon or Tesla saying who can come or what time it will be at beyond 4/22 at Tesla HQ

No missives from Tesla as a shareholder.

Reactions: shlokavica22
Does anyone have a link or screen shot/picture of anything directly from Tesla that indicates the actual time and how to attend Autonomy Investor day?

No return emails

No tweets from Elon or Tesla saying who can come or what time it will be at beyond 4/22 at Tesla HQ

First rule of Investor Autonomy Club: Don't talk about Investor Autonomy Club...

No return emails

Sounds like Tesla has invited who they deem worthy and left it at that. Would have been helpful if they made it clear that all shareholders were not eligible to attend, from the beginning.

The event is geared for institutional shareholders and is going to be very small (like 100 people in attendance). So, unless you can prove you're an institutional shareholder or in special cases a retail shareholder with an exceptional amount of shares, then it's probably not possible to attend.

That's what I was thinking. Thanks

The event is geared for institutional shareholders and is going to be very small (like 100 people in attendance). So, unless you can prove you're an institutional shareholder or in special cases a retail shareholder with an exceptional amount of shares, then it's probably not possible to attend.

Do you know how long it is scheduled to be?

Besides a stunning demo, Telsa better show a clear path to legit Level 4 in 2-3 years. I hope they have a big surprise up their sleeve. Otherwise, leasing Model 3s with no option to buy at the end because of the ride-sharing network will be exposed as complete baloney.

There is a LOT at stake for Tesla on April 22. It concerns me much more than the earnings call two days later.
2-3 years? no way. Sooner. In February Musk said that FSD by the end of this year, and you could sleep in your car while it drives in 2020.
no reason to doubt this.