Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Bjorn Has Moved to Mercedes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a disabled EQS on the side of the road by me and there’s very few out there still. In contrast 3/10 cars are Teslas and haven’t seen one in distress yet
Cool story. I see multiple Tesla service centers overflowing with busted down vehicles collecting dust because they can’t find parts.

But my story is also anecdotal.

It's a funny thing. Because he's called TeslaBjorn, in the past he's had manufacturers not want to lend him a car to test because they think he's a Tesla fanboi, rather than just historically owning a Tesla and being a Tesla fan. (Which he is, as much as he really likes a number of other EVs, especially including the EQS.) I think he just owns his old Model S now in Norway, but _might_ be buying an old Leaf as as a shuttle for when he's picking up a car).

He's done the 0% test on a lot of EVs, to test their behavior and recovery at very low state of charge.
The clickbait photo pose is something of an in joke.

He tests everything he can get his hands on. He's just done his 1000km challenge on the bZ4X after the latest software update.

Bjorn hasn't "moved on" to Mercedes. He tests any EV that he can get his hands on, and manufacturers are all too willing to lend him cars to test. He offers objective (some will say subjective) feedback, as well as exposure. He still owns a Tesla or two. He changed his YouTube title to his own full name some time ago to appear more appealing and balanced to brands and models he tests. In fact, there's more models of cars on his to-do list than he has time for. I believe Bjorn is the best and most honest reviewer of modern transportation out there. His production values aren't as polished as some of the competition, but what comes out is all car, and all Bjorn.

Bjorn hasn't "moved on" to Mercedes. He tests any EV that he can get his hands on, and manufacturers are all too willing to lend him cars to test.
Yuh, that is what ItsNotAboutTheMoney (politely) said above. In future it is recommendable that you -read- and -understand- a thread so you have context before you post.

I don't follow Bjorn or Tesla anymore because Idc. And no higher-income people care about Tesla anymore since the astoundingly lame redesign.

Although, I may resurrect my old Unofficial Tesla Tech wiki site soon for historical purposes. I was the only one to publish how to root MCU1 to this day (worked out by myself since no one would help), and was the one who worked out and published the CID flash fix with SwissBit, spawning several businesses to do this commercially since I wouldn't. And a number of other things. If I can find all the pieces it'll be {redacted}.

Last edited:
Yuh, that is what ItsNotAboutTheMoney (politely) said above. In future it is recommendable that you -read- and -understand- a thread so you have context before you post.

I don't follow Bjorn or Tesla anymore because Idc. And no higher-income people care about Tesla anymore since the astoundingly lame redesign.

Although, I may resurrect my old Unofficial Tesla Tech wiki site soon for historical purposes. I was the only one to publish how to root MCU1 to this day (worked out by myself since no one would help), and was the one who worked out and published the CID flash fix with SwissBit, spawning several businesses to do this commercially since I wouldn't. And a number of other things. If I can find all the pieces it'll be here.
Dude, how the heck were people who don’t know you supposed to understand your first post? Mind reading? Get a clue.

• Disagree
Reactions: bhzmark and rooter
I watched some of his video's when looking for information - entertaining.
Passed a Tesla (maybe two) at the time.
Now we pass at least 5 (sometimes many, many more) on every short trip of only a few miles.
He lives on clicks, once the word is out the clicks slow and a shiny new object is needed.