Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla.com website down - new announcement coming?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't get to it.

This site can’t be reached
tesla.com took too long to respond.

The APP/API doesn't work either. With the app I get "Unknown Error" which isn't entirely helpful. I only know it's down because google news said it was.

The fact that some people are able to reach the site, but not others makes it look like a DNS related issue.

I wonder if the web issue, and the app issue are related.

Oh well, looks like Tesla finally went bankwupt! Sad, really. I guess we can all pack our bags, turn in our membership cards, and go home now... /s

tesla.com is giving me a connection timeout error right now and Fred already has an article up about the app not working.

Seems like the Tesla.com website is down, 8/29/18 at 1PM pacific. Do you think they're refreshing it to include a big announcement? Like v9.0 w/ FSD!!? lol

No. If it were any kind of planned upgrade or announcement, Tesla has a worldwide stock website maintenance or update page saying the website will be back shortly.

This is not that. This is a clear outage for the website as well as lots of network issues as well.

Sometimes a banana is just a banana.

I would not start making up stories about what might change when the site is back up. The answer is nothing, except maybe an apology for the outage.

Reactions: MelaniainLA
Right now

Attachments

• FAB7199E-9A8A-4D56-AA94-5285E170E5D1.png
    FAB7199E-9A8A-4D56-AA94-5285E170E5D1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 73