Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Confirms 325.000 reservations by now !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't take it as a jab. If you title/use two, you're awesome. But, a lot of people will buy the max and sell them at a mark up. They are scalpers or speculators. Most families don't own two of the same car.
As far as I know, this wasn't much of a problem with the S or X. I don't foresee it being much of a problem with the 3. I'm sure there will be a few, I don't think they will be the majority. I suspect there are a lot more people who actually want two 3s as compared to two X or S because of all the "I will wait for the less expensive model to come out" comments I've received. While I wouldn't give up the three years of driving I've had with my S and I wouldn't trade it in for a 3, had there been a choice at the time I would have ordered two 3s.

Pretty much same boat here. Never owned one, reserved online. Now reading everything about all three current models and will test drive a MS in a while (never touched a Tesla). I may leave wallet at home to avoid 'look what followed me home' factor. :)

You know you're in trouble when you now can't wait to see what the MS refresh holds....