Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla deletes cheap Cybertruck from its website

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
one thing I just don't get is why anyone is ordering a CT if it is EDD 2025. no vehicle will be relevant that far away. literally every truck manufacturer will have an EV truck option by then and even CT will be completely changed or not exist by then. This is just tesla taking money for something they know won't exist
At Ford's planned rate of production, most reservation holders won't get their truck before 2025

one thing I just don't get is why anyone is ordering a CT if it is EDD 2025. no vehicle will be relevant that far away. literally every truck manufacturer will have an EV truck option by then and even CT will be completely changed or not exist by then. This is just tesla taking money for something they know won't exist
There are no EDDs for any electric truck if you order today. Rivian is 2+ years out. Ford stopped taking orders.

The idea that Tesla won’t deliver trucks ordered now is pure FUD. If they have a stack of a million orders they have every incentive to deliver on that.

The Model 3 is largely unchanged in the past 4 years since launched so your whole idea is just off the mark.

You fail to realize I have no education in finance and hyperinflation is my OWN word to describe what I'm seeing at my local grocery stores, gas stations, Tesla prices and so on. I don't care what the technical definition of hyperinflation is because I make money in a completely different industry than finance.
As it was explained to me years ago. A working man washes his hands twice when using the restroom, once before and once after, whereas others just wash up the mess they made afterward.

Reactions: NY_Rob