Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla ext. service agreement NIGHTMARE. Hey say driver electronic seat function is a wear & tear

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you all for your input on this issue, I successfully got Tesla to install a new driver seat with no additional charge covered under warranty. San Francisco Tesla service center originally told me a new seat would not be covered, I then took it to Burlingame and they said it would be covered, so I made an appointment with them ... about a week later I got a call from San Francisco saying that they would cover it now and that they ordered the part and it will install it in the next couple of weeks. I picked up my car today and everything works and the seat is brand new

What’s odd however is that they put 25 miles on my car for some reason. And if I’m reading this consumption graph correctly it looks like someone was really driving my car hard. What do you guys think? See pics

Probably test driving the car to make sure there are no wobbles in the new seat or vibrations from trim after they removed/installed the seat. I wouldn't worry about it.