Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Fitting Third Party Tyres

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve bought a set (4) of Cross Climate+ Tyres for my Model 3 on the 19” wheels from an online vendor. Has anyone had tyres bought from elsewhere fit by Tesla at a service centre? I’ve been told they will do it but I’m wondering if anyone else has and, if so, how much did it cost?

Doesn't even have to be a 'tyre place'. My local garage happy to fix flats and put on new tyres... they enjoyed playing with a Tesla and no silly rules about customers not being allowed into the bay so able to monitor the lift points etc And quite open about how ordered tyres through them + 'free fitting' works out compared to a fitting charge on own tyres - they have to make a living. The rapport is also good if ya needs their help in the future.

Reactions: Exy1 and M3noob
My thinking was that they'd be better suited towards knowing how to jack the car up etc but seems like that's a misplaced concern. I'll have a hunt around locally then. Thanks for the quick replies
you might want to take your own Jack pads. Its not necessarily the case that they will all have the right type as yet. But then you ought to get your own set in case of puncture anyway if you have not already. So long as you have those it should be fine