Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Floor Mats for 5 seater X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't seen any rear seat mats for any of the refresh configurations. I am interested in the Tesla front, rear and front trunk liners though. Would love to see picture or hear your thoughts when you get them!
Received the front floor mats yesterday. They are very similar to WeatherTech but not so pronounced in depth. We did notice they are softer rubber with the Tesla name scored lightly on the mat. They do show the dirt but appear to be easier to clean than the WeatherTech ones.

Attachments

• 40DDBED7-286A-4F4B-B259-F7138BE5C77B.jpeg
    40DDBED7-286A-4F4B-B259-F7138BE5C77B.jpeg
    461.2 KB · Views: 335
  • 84FB281A-A249-48A2-B941-6CCE85185A1B.jpeg
    84FB281A-A249-48A2-B941-6CCE85185A1B.jpeg
    634.6 KB · Views: 200
I have a 2023 Tesla X 5 seater. I’ve ordered the front interior mats , rear cargo liner and the front trunk liner from Tesla. Does Tesla sell rear seat mats for the 2023 5 seater? They don’t show it on their website.
Hey man, we are TESERY team. We focus on Tesla accessories, and we provide premium Tesla Model X floor mats. These Tesla Model X floor mats are designed with 3D laser scanning technology and are made of premium TPE material. The floor mats are easy to clean – just take them out of your Tesla Model, wipe them with a damp towel or hose, and your floor mats will be refreshed. The Tesla X floor mats are a great investment for anyone who wants to keep their car looking its best!

You visit the product page through this link to learn more details: All-Weather & All-Season TPE Car Floor Mats suitable for Tesla Model X

Some pictures of the product:

LUCKEASY-Car-All-Weather-Floor-Mat-For-Tesla-Model-X-2017-2021-TPE-New-Design-Style.jpg

Attachments

• tesla model X floor mats  33_副本.jpg
    tesla model X floor mats 33_副本.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 170
I'll likely pick these up from Tesmainian. Great value and full protection vs. Weathertech or Tesla OEM's IMO

I have some of their Model 3 mats and they are very well designed, great fit and durable if you need true all weather mats like we do in NJ.

Attachments

• t10.jpg
    t10.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I'll likely pick these up from Tesmainian. Great value and full protection vs. Weathertech or Tesla OEM's IMO

I have some of their Model 3 mats and they are very well designed, great fit and durable if you need true all weather mats like we do in NJ.

Just ordered mine.... before I have a vehicle! 🤣

1695515493139.png

Reactions: Yeslak
Here is the link for Model X 5-seat floor mats. It has a high lip around the floor mat, which is able to cover the floor maximum. and adding carpets will bring more comfort to your floor mats.

• Funny
Reactions: NJturtlePower