Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder how they would have known who he was....How can they ban someone and don't know who they are?
I was speculating that employees/contractors/etc. may have been told at some point that they aren't allowed to take photos of the Gigafactory and that they might be caught by the supposed long-distance cameras with facial recognition. Those cameras might not even actually be present, and it was just a scare tactic. Even if they do exist, the specifics of what they do and why may have been exaggerated/garbled as they were conveyed from one employee to another. Who knows, maybe they would actually ban some member of the public for taking photos from public property, but if that's what they plan to do, they'd be better off with some signs posted to that effect. Otherwise, how does John Q. Public know such a deterrent exists?

Reactions: austinEV
1f49b

Really thinking about going to Gigafactory grand opening....with or without tickets to the event. In the hopes i could somehow get a ticket, but if not just to be there and see the place first hand. Maybe there will be an after party

IF ANYONE HAS TWO TICKETS AND IS LOOKING FOR A GUEST THEN I WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY FOR YOUR TRAVEL EXPENSES TO COME TO RENO. I ALSO OWN A LARGE HOME IN RENO WHERE YOU COULD STAY, OR I WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY FOR YOUR HOTEL ROOM. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. THANK YOU!

Reactions: SmartElectric
IF ANYONE HAS TWO TICKETS AND IS LOOKING FOR A GUEST THEN I WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY FOR YOUR TRAVEL EXPENSES TO COME TO RENO. I ALSO OWN A LARGE HOME IN RENO WHERE YOU COULD STAY, OR I WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY FOR YOUR HOTEL ROOM. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. THANK YOU!
Wow, you really want to go!
Makes me wish I'd have put my name in the Tesla ticket lottery several months back. :oops:

Hmmmm... I wanted to come, could even take more guests because I earned the tickets in two seperate referral rounds) but close to 2000$ for a plane ticket (from Europe) was a bit too much for me.... but your offer is tempting....;)

However... after waiting for a long time I'll have the opportunity to finally pickup my XFE (first in the Netherlands) on... July 29th, so I guess Tesla already set my priority :)

Maybe the next event (just a few more referrals.....;), only 9 to go to be exact:D) I will be looking for someone to pick me up from the airport and contact you... but paying for travel and hotel expenses would really be too much. So, I wish you all the best in finding your way in to this event AND by finding someone who will take you there because you REALLY want to, and not because you're paying for anything....

Hi!

I live 4 hours from the Giga-party...
I am determined to get into the party!

If you have any plus+ones you could kindly offer please PM me.

If you can offer +2... my friend and I can transport you to the party in style~ in her Model S...

Good luck to everyone~ and Many Blessings of Wellness, Peace & Joy on your journey and always....

FLAPS BEST.gif