TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Hydration

Discussion in 'Model S' started by 5thumbs, Apr 22, 2016.

1. 5thumbs

5thumbs Member

I got my cup holders from Tesla Pride today. Nice, elegant and economical solution for additional cup holders.

Sorry for the dark photos...

2 cups
    2 cups.JPG

2 cups from passenger side

2 cups from passenger side.JPG

4 cups
    4 cups from drivers side.JPG

6 cups! Note that the cup holder hanging from the parcel shelf was supposed to be installed in the back of the car with 2 sided adhesive tape. I have not installed it in the back seat
    yet but saw that i could install in the front and did so just playing around. I do not anticipate needing 6 beverages in the front seat!

6 cups!.JPG

• Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
  2. Caligula

Caligula Member

That's seems like a lot of stuff I need to avoid it order to access the armrest and/or screen after the initial 2 cup slots are used.

3. 5thumbs

5thumbs Member

Yea it is pretty crowded up there with the extra cup holder that I put on the parcel shelf and is meant for the back seats. Check out their website, they have much better pictures there.

4. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

Heavy drinker?:D

@5thumbs, How's the fit and finish? I haven't seen a good enough photo to be able to tell. I am really only interested in the rears, cuz I have the Tesla CCI, which I love. I really want it to look like it belongs and it is not an afterthought.

Thanks!