Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla coffee travel mugs don’t fit a S plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went to dispute (see post #7) with my bank online. Bank website suggested I try contacting the vendor (Tesla) and had a phone number: 888-518-3752. I called the number, that's how I got resolution. When calling, choose sales.
Thank you for that. I’m on hold now. Ha. I have been on hold since nov 2017 with a reservation on a roadster. Never heard from tesla since

Strange, it fits my Model S Plaid perfectly.
Fits mine perfectly. 2023 MSP

IMG_7182.jpeg

It's not just a Model Y or Model 3 center console, it's the stock picture from the Tesla Shop:

View attachment 933251
I don't understand @CaptUAL, why would you post a picture purporting it as evidence the mug fits your Model S Plaid, when it isn't even a picture of YOUR car, much less a Model S? I mean, even the smudge marks/lint on the center console is the same as that stock photo. Also, isn't your avatar a picture of a Model Y?

Reactions: Art VandeIay
It's not just a Model Y or Model 3 center console, it's the stock picture from the Tesla Shop:

View attachment 933251
I think you missed the whole point bud. Sure it may fit a MY cup holder but this is an MS discussion specific to the new cup holders in MS. Why post a stock of the wrong car?

I know that interior as I have a Perf MY and it struck me right away.

I don't understand @CaptUAL, why would you post a picture purporting it as evidence the mug fits your Model S Plaid, when it isn't even a picture of YOUR car, much less a Model S? I mean, even the smudge marks/lint on the center console is the same as that stock photo. Also, isn't your avatar a picture of a Model Y?
As stated-IT FITS MY 2023 MSP just fine.

PL1.jpg

PL.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: zoomer0056
I was contacted today through email by Tesla. Just as they said, within 24 hours. I asked for return instructions. I told my story and sent them "color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence" Arlo Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant.View attachment 932462
Looks like there is an added rubber insert. Did you try popping it out?

IMG_0964.jpeg