Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla coffee travel mugs don’t fit a S plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, that would defeat it's purpose. I've returned the On the Road Cup. I'd rather have a cup that fits. Hopefully @CaptUAL will let us know the diameter of his cup that fits. His On the Road Vessel is out of stock. Maybe it has a smaller butt. It's out of stock and I've registered for a back in stock email.

My On The Road Tumbler fits perfectly in the cupholder without removing anything. Love the 360-degree lid; have one like it for my Yeti but the Yeti doesn't fit in the cupholder ... this one does. It's glorious!

My On The Road Tumbler fits perfectly in the cupholder without removing anything. Love the 360-degree lid; have one like it for my Yeti but the Yeti doesn't fit in the cupholder ... this one does. It's glorious!
Now I see they have (all out of stock right now) On the Road Cup, Vessel and Tumbler. I think the tumbler may have the skinniest bottom. What is the diameter of your Tumbler?

Last edited:
Now I see they have (all out of stock right now) On the Road Cup, Vessel and Tumbler. I think the tumbler may havf the skinniest bottom. What is the diameter of your Tumbler?

About 2 3/4". Fits perfectly.

Attachments

• IMG_3280.jpeg
    IMG_3280.jpeg
    457.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Helpful
Reactions: zoomer0056
No, that would defeat it's purpose. I've returned the On the Road Cup. I'd rather have a cup that fits. Hopefully @CaptUAL will let us know the diameter of his cup that fits. His On the Road Vessel is out of stock. Maybe it has a smaller butt. It's out of stock and I've registered for a back in stock email.
I tried pulling out the rubber insert. The 22oz had too much room to move around. I put the rubber insert back in. It was quite a job and I don’t recommend taking it out. I did go to spaceX and they have a 21 oz traveler. Looks like it’s made by the same company that makes them for tesla. One improvement was a flip top opening. I asked them for a bottom diameter. When I get it, I’ll post it
if your interested here is a link to SpaceX

SpaceX Water Bottle

looks the same but the top
comes off to reveal a flip open

• Helpful
I tried pulling out the rubber insert. The 22oz had too much room to move around. I put the rubber insert back in. It was quite a job and I don’t recommend taking it out. I did go to spaceX and they have a 21 oz traveler. Looks like it’s made by the same company that makes them for tesla. One improvement was a flip top opening. I asked them for a bottom diameter. When I get it, I’ll post it
if your interested here is a link to SpaceX

SpaceX Water Bottle

looks the same but the top
comes off to reveal a flip open
Sorry looks like links are not authorized. Thank you for the diameter. Almost 3 inches

Return accepted, credit to account has been processed. They said 15% restocking fee, bug I got the full cost refunded. Shipping to me was not refunded and that is acceptable. View attachment 936489
I haven’t heard anything either since its return. I’ll send them email. I used this email to ask them the diameters of these mugs. She said it’s not listed. Big help. I did go to Aldi grocery and they had a gravel mug that looks like teslas. It fit perfect and it cost 7$. Ha. It’s doubled wall stainless too.