Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone get to drive or ride in the black P85 at the Melbourne EV show at the Coburg town hall a few weeks back? Lucky enough o get two rides and one drive. Amazing. They also had the red one there to crawl over. Ironic that it was all open and could play with everything and the two Outlander PHEV's were both locked.

Did anyone get to drive or ride in the black P85 at the Melbourne EV show at the Coburg town hall a few weeks back? Lucky enough o get two rides and one drive. Amazing. They also had the red one there to crawl over. Ironic that it was all open and could play with everything and the two Outlander PHEV's were both locked.

Pretty sure most on this forum in Melbourne or Sydney have driven a test vehicle by now! I drove the red one a few months back, was incredible. I can only imagine how much better the P85D would be as well, now.

I drove it, was closer to the S85 that I'm getting I reckon, so was glad to take it for a spin.

I got in one of the PHEVs too ... uninspiring however most cars are now :)

This close, and no one seems to have heard anything from localTesla about when the launch will be? The service centre has the design centre up, and even some pictures on the walls! Most furniture is installed, and disabled access ramps have been built and completed. Maybe some hand rails need to go in, and possibly some pedestal signage. The under area has now had its floor painted a grey colour. It is so close you can touch it!! You would think they would give us 3 weeks notice. More than halfway through November. So, it is now looking like week 2 in December. They are going to be VERY busy if they want to do all those December deliveries! Especially the ones promised pre Christmas.

I think we will. As of 4.55pm today (according to pingdom) I am complete and in transit. I guess I've got nothing left to do but get my car now! It's hard to believe that somewhere in California there's a shiny new red car with my name on it. Woohoo!
Looks like you guys will get your cars just after Christmas since it takes about 23 days transit time for shipping, and I don't know how many sailings a week there are to Oz from LA/San Fran.

This close, and no one seems to have heard anything from localTesla about when the launch will be? The service centre has the design centre up, and even some pictures on the walls! Most furniture is installed, and disabled access ramps have been built and completed. Maybe some hand rails need to go in, and possibly some pedestal signage. The under area has now had its floor painted a grey colour. It is so close you can touch it!! You would think they would give us 3 weeks notice. More than halfway through November. So, it is now looking like week 2 in December. They are going to be VERY busy if they want to do all those December deliveries! Especially the ones promised pre Christmas.

I imagine we'll hear something very soon! If delivery pre-Christmas we only have 1 more month to wait!