Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla in Serbia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there any improvement in Serbia towards mobile internet coverage in Teslas or is it still the same - without GSM internet service in Teslas? I guess it should be sorted out soon; Tesla making agreement with Serbian GSM providers enabling Teslas to have access to internet in Serbia. At the end of the day Tesla has started expanding its presence further on the east of Europe..

Is there any improvement in Serbia towards mobile internet coverage in Teslas or is it still the same - without GSM internet service in Teslas? I guess it should be sorted out soon; Tesla making agreement with Serbian GSM providers enabling Teslas to have access to internet in Serbia. At the end of the day Tesla has started expanding its presence further on the east of Europe..
It is probably too expensive. They have a dutch and spanish sim card which is EU and hence no roaming inside the EU. A single MB of data in Serbia can cost north of 5€ per MB. Not sure how they can fix this without two sim cards or some special contract (which mobile operators wouldn't do) or why would Tesla care anyways for the few cars that pass Serbia. And Serbia might join the EU soon-ish so it will be too much work for nothing...If you have serbian card you can make a mobile hotspot and use WiFi.

According to member @tosho-ait , citing a local news outlet, there is also a Supercharger under construction in Belgrade. Can anyone find it please?

First Belgrade Supercharger seems to be at Ikea (Google Maps)

8954391e0d066a6514ef5ea2746262e6.jpg

Great! Nice find. Comes just as I was about to post about the finding because someone posted about it on PlugShare. Will add on Supercharge info :D
38D6F5FE-ADA4-4A03-B741-848265F344BD.jpeg

Facebook

Supercharger IKEA Serbia is almost finished.

Tesla is waiting to finish all South East locations and open it at once like trans canada

Great find but this kind of looks like the portable Superchargers. They take these to unveilings or events. In this case they probably want to open the Balkan corridor but can't wait for Belgrade to finish. I believe Plovdiv and Nis are ready but they want the whole network to connect so between Slavonski Brod and Nis they're putting a portable one to Belgrade, for now.

• Informative
Reactions: PStewart