Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Inventory Cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can give the VIN to my lease company and they put it through for me so I don't see why not.

Just double-check with them first, they may even secure it for you as well :D

That being said its better to have it on your account so you can keep better track of it, whether your lease company will allow that its another thing :) good luck

Reactions: Cyclone1
A load have just appeared, happy days.
I think they are the remnants of unsold vehicles that are on ships in transit. There were a lot more M3P's and SR+'s in recent weeks in inventory. They have all gone and now the only ones left are those M3LR's. I ordered my M3P on 02/03/2020 (Monday) and received the text to arrange collection today (delivery set for 27/03/2020). From what I have read elsewhere, the text tends to arrive when the ship is at dock at Southampton (or shortly after). So there is a possibility those LR's are going to be available for delivery at the end of the month (approx).

If you see an inventory car you fancy, whether you are paying cash or by a 3rd party lease, reserve it straight away. (via a referral link) These cars move fast.
If want to lease, you give the RN to the leasing company and they liaise with Tesla. You will have to wait at least 2 weeks for the cooling off period - you can't waive this.
Choose your leasing company carefully as the rates vary enormously and check the excess mileage rate too. It may be cheaper for example to agree to 10000 miles and pay an excess for 2000 miles than agree 12000 miles.
After delivery, Tesla refund to you your £100 order fee.

Reactions: WannabeOwner
If you see an inventory car you fancy, whether you are paying cash or by a 3rd party lease, reserve it straight away. (via a referral link) These cars move fast.
If want to lease, you give the RN to the leasing company and they liaise with Tesla. You will have to wait at least 2 weeks for the cooling off period - you can't waive this.
Choose your leasing company carefully as the rates vary enormously and check the excess mileage rate too. It may be cheaper for example to agree to 10000 miles and pay an excess for 2000 miles than agree 12000 miles.
After delivery, Tesla refund to you your £100 order fee.
Exactly this above. A very quick and easy process, so let’s see what the next two weeks bring.

It never occurred to me you could source cars for a third party leasing company - assumes they were always internally sourced. Food for thought

These cars have not been left unsold and standing on disused airfields for months on end to be offerred at huge discount to leasing companies. In fact , these 'inventory' cars are probably not even in the country yet.