Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla just dumped a ton of new CPO's on it's site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But as a buyer, I would caution you that these cars are likely pre-reconditioning, so might take some time to go through the regular Tesla CPO process.

This seems so very true.....I ordered a CPO in late October, and was quoted 3-6 weeks. After the 6 weeks were up, it still wasn't ready to ship (another two weeks due to holidays). I was renting a car, patiently waiting, and it was getting expensive. I bailed, and found something different locally. I was reading in a FB group, that someone waited 11 weeks for their car.

I really wish that Tesla would have these reconditioned and ready to go before they list them. The variable of wait time is very difficult for people in certain positions (me, who was renting a car while I waited). I think it sours the experience a bit personally.

• Informative
Reactions: ValueAnalyst
4CE2FDED-E4A3-4102-9828-063C5C98AF9B.png
6B710B8F-DAEC-4F1C-9305-BEFEB87E264A.png
Under 50,000 miles gets the 4 year, 50. Over 50k gets the 2 year version.

I too, thought this was (or used to be the case), but based on the attached, this is no longer true.

Ketchups - go to Ev-Cpo....you'll see how I verified the options.

I just saw that lol, I never bothered to scroll THAT far right. Nice catch!

All the P90D Ludicrous got snapped up today....good thing I struck while the iron was hot.

how many were there? I only saw the one 2015 P90DL pearl white 25k miles and $85.8k - my search criteria is ap1 tho.

View attachment 270709 View attachment 270708 This one was snatched out of my grasp while trying to reserve! I think I may need one of those online robot shopping cart things lol;)

TeslaSnipe! maybe hank can program it!

3...I bought the white one

very nice! one must be in limbo somewhere atm as your white one shows in current and a Mdnght Silv Mtlic p90dL in the archive (out of the 16 sold today/archived). SO glad I scribed to the site!