Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I’m wondering if you could help me. For those who got financed through LA Financial Credit Union and Los Angeles Federal Credit Union, what credit bureau did they use to pull your credit score? I’m considering on applying and would like to know which credit bureau they used for each of them. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Talked to Carolina FCU today and confirmed that 2.99% for up to 84 months is still offered but they need to mail you membership forms as they require wet signatures so it will take at least a week or so to get the loan application started if you're out of state...

So with the 'rumors' of q4 shipments being delayed, I have my financing through Allegacy approved until right before thanksgiving. Has anyone tried to ask and ask if they will accommodate and possibly extend the window of the loan? I would hate to miss that 1.99%

Good to hear, I am just waiting for my membership application paperwork to arrive. How long did it take for them to process your loan application?
The application paperwork arriving took a few days. But the loan application processing was 1 to 2 days. Once you send back and they have it in their hands it moves quick.

You'll have to pay for FedEx shipping if you need fast shipping for your check but once you have a loan officer they guide you and it's quite easy.

Reactions: Probllama
I see Insight Credit Union in Florida has been removed from the spreadsheet? Join Difficulty listed as Strict and Outdated Website? I don't understand.

I walked in, became a member and that was a number of years ago. I've had no issues at all. Yes their website was odd a few years back but is ok now for what it is. I went in a few weeks ago and they will do a new auto loan at 1.95% for up to 60 months and 2.75% for up to 72 months with a FICO score above 720 for members with their pay check direct deposited and those that allow auto pay from their accounts.

Just received my check from Carolina Cooperative FCU, approved for their promotional 2.99% for 84 months. Very easy process overall. The only thing that took some time was mailing the membership application. They require wet signatures and with me being out of state, it took a few days to get my membership started but they were smart and sent my loan application form along with my membership paperwork. So as soon as I was a member, my loan application was also being processed. Once I had a loan officer, it only took a day to get the loan approved and they fedexed the check overnight. Pretty happy with them and would recommend!

I see Insight Credit Union in Florida has been removed from the spreadsheet? Join Difficulty listed as Strict and Outdated Website? I don't understand.

I walked in, became a member and that was a number of years ago. I've had no issues at all. Yes their website was odd a few years back but is ok now for what it is. I went in a few weeks ago and they will do a new auto loan at 1.95% for up to 60 months and 2.75% for up to 72 months with a FICO score above 720 for members with their pay check direct deposited and those that allow auto pay from their accounts.

Any idea what credit report they pull?

You’re right, joining looks to be as easy as it gets. They have a rate listed right now as low as 2.15, but doesn’t say for how many months.

Status
Not open for further replies.