Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Anon2

Of Course I Trust You Will Do The Right Thing
Tonight Tesla hopes to make automative history again. Delivering much anticipated Model 3s to anxious prepaying customers. These having put their money where their most principled proud hearts lie. Showing faith in the electric car brand by investing a deposit of $1,000. Okay they paid to be at the front of the line when first of fleet rolled off production assembly floor. The Model 3 is stage three of the EV manufacturer's master plan to kill off fuel thirsty engine heavy vehicles and replace them with an autonomous fleet. A breed of cars far more efficient in operation than it's predecessor and superior in it's use of alternative power sources. Making it a stylish sustainable and sophisticated option. Which married to intuitive intelligent technology just plain makes sense. A mecca of gadgets meets muscle car mania mashup. No worries. It's a win win.

Tesla's CEO and inventor, Elon Musk, has high hopes for crowd reaction and ultimate response to first Model 3s turned over to their new owners at tonight's handoff party. But first a lookback to the parent models who have given birth to this new generation of automobiles transforming the industry. I learned some things. It took 70 trains to transport a metal press used in body production. The Tesla factory takes up an equivalent of 95 football fields in square footage space. Fell in love and lust all over again with signature red. After seeing robots with graceful precision paint the first Model S on the line as though it were a classical painting. The terms "unique" "sparkling" and "like a classical piano or glass" were used. About Tesla factory culture? They had me at trikes and bikes. You'll see what I mean.

The company made history then and is likely to repeat with release of first Model 3s tonight. Got a Model S or have ridden in one and you know it is an experience. Planning to get in the wait que? Tesla team is determined you won't be disappointed. There's likely to be a signature red in my future.

• Disagree
Reactions: Eclectic
Tonight Tesla hopes to make automative history again. Delivering much anticipated Model 3s to anxious prepaying customers. These having put their money where their most principled proud hearts lie. Showing faith in the electric car brand by investing a deposit of $1,000. Okay they paid to be at the front of the line when first of fleet rolled off production assembly floor. The Model 3 is stage three of the EV manufacturer's master plan to kill off fuel thirsty engine heavy vehicles and replace them with an autonomous fleet. A breed of cars far more efficient in operation than it's predecessor and superior in it's use of alternative power sources. Making it a stylish sustainable and sophisticated option. Which married to intuitive intelligent technology just plain makes sense. A mecca of gadgets meets muscle car mania mashup. No worries. It's a win win.

Tesla's CEO and inventor, Elon Musk, has high hopes for crowd reaction and ultimate response to first Model 3s turned over to their new owners at tonight's handoff party. But first a lookback to the parent models who have given birth to this new generation of automobiles transforming the industry. I learned some things. It took 70 trains to transport a metal press used in body production. The Tesla factory takes up an equivalent of 95 football fields in square footage space. Fell in love and lust all over again with signature red. After seeing robots with graceful precision paint the first Model S on the line as though it were a classical painting. The terms "unique" "sparkling" and "like a classical piano or glass" were used. About Tesla factory culture? They had me at trikes and bikes. You'll see what I mean.

The company made history then and is likely to repeat with release of first Model 3s tonight. Got a Model S or have ridden in one and you know it is an experience. Planning to get in the wait que? Tesla team is determined you won't be disappointed. There's likely to be a signature red in my future.

• Disagree
Reactions: Eclectic