Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Newbie here to this app and forum, but figured I’d give it a try. I own a Tesla Model 3 (since circa 2018) long range and love it.

I’ve always scheduled service maintenance visits via the Tesla App with no issues. I’ve always been able to schedule services at the service centers. This time, it only gave me the option for mobile service. So I try it, it’s scheduled for today, Thursday, 7/7/2022 and they said a technician should arrive between 8:00 AM - Noon. It’s not 1:00 PM and no one is here. I’ve messaged the service team via the app and… crickets.

I can’t reach anyone via the customer service number & there are no options for contact through the app. I know others have experienced this, but it’s my first time of this happening to me. Are there other outlets or ways I can reach someone at Tesla to address this issue? All I’m asking for is a tire rotation and check for possible new tires. Thanks in advance for advice or help anyone can provide.

Thank you kindly,

Tired (of waiting) Tesla Owner