Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla model 3 widebody

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I know this will be controversial some will like it some will not but each has it own preference. Tesla estimated 500,000 model 3 will be on the road next year together with the taxi cab roll out and I want my car to look different so I can find it in the parking lot

Attachments

• 3CBCE86D-035A-4EB3-A912-602A9C37F2C5.jpeg
    3CBCE86D-035A-4EB3-A912-602A9C37F2C5.jpeg
    634 KB · Views: 757
  • 1F0335EB-03BB-49C5-9F92-860C65E34A8B.jpeg
    1F0335EB-03BB-49C5-9F92-860C65E34A8B.jpeg
    548.2 KB · Views: 411
  • D0DAD407-913D-45E6-8142-3FAD66528B65.jpeg
    D0DAD407-913D-45E6-8142-3FAD66528B65.jpeg
    545.2 KB · Views: 1,272
I quite like it, it's definitely unique! I personally wouldn't put those same wide fenders on my Model 3 but everyone their taste is different and that's great to see. I kind of like the Revozport wide bodykit more as it's all around the wheels and not just the top part. But I heard some bad things about Revozport so I won't be buying anything from them.

But please, don't say you have a Vorsteiner body kit when it is not. Many people do this for some reason, I don't know why. It's a look a like, not the original. That rear diffuser is way different for the real Vorsteiner kit, much more aggressive. The missing Vorsteiner badges are also a clear giveaway. I don't blame you for getting the cheaper Chinese version but at least say so, don't try to make it seem like you have the real Vorsteiner kit.

Disclaimer: I'm not connected to Vorsteiner in any way. I don't even want their kit. I just don't like when people pretend to have something they don't. :p

I quite like it, it's definitely unique! I personally wouldn't put those same wide fenders on my Model 3 but everyone their taste is different and that's great to see. I kind of like the Revozport wide bodykit more as it's all around the wheels and not just the top part. But I heard some bad things about Revozport so I won't be buying anything from them.

But please, don't say you have a Vorsteiner body kit when it is not. Many people do this for some reason, I don't know why. It's a look a like, not the original. That rear diffuser is way different for the real Vorsteiner kit, much more aggressive. The missing Vorsteiner badges are also a clear giveaway. I don't blame you for getting the cheaper Chinese version but at least say so, don't try to make it seem like you have the real Vorsteiner kit.

Disclaimer: I'm not connected to Vorsteiner in any way. I don't even want their kit. I just don't like when people pretend to have something they don't. :p
Perhaps he didn't know it was a knockoff?

What did you hear about Revozport?