Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X Inventory cars now appearing on MS Preowned site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to sharp eyed user @dalamchops , there are now two Model X inventory cars posted on the Model S Preowned website. Clearly, TM has some work to do on separating out these cars, or they were listed in error (the Model S car renderer obviously is broken with MX option codes!!).

But there they are.

I've also updated EV-CPO.com (http://ev-cpo.com) to add a dedicated Model X section to track any Inventory (or CPO) cars that get listed.

Would be a bummer if those for sale were configured the same as someone who has been waiting for their car for so long.

Thanks for sharing this, I'll definitely keep my eye on it while I wait for my order. If something pops up close to my build I would definitely Jump On It.

They were both Model S if you clicked on the links. I'm guess there was as piece of data missing that caused the site to put them in the wrong category.

They were most certainly NOT Model S. If you look at the option codes for each car, they are indisputably Model X.

For example, no Model S comes with 20" or 22" wheels, which both of these cars had. There are dozens of other Model X specific option codes that do not appear for any Model S produced.

They said model s and had model s pics. That's about as far as I went.

That doesn't mean they were Model S. That's why I created this thread -- to inform people that Model X cars were appearing on the MS site. The website is broken, showing the Model S images (without wheels, of course). That doesn't mean the listing were really Model S. How else do you think we knew they were Model X? We were making it up?

• Funny
Reactions: AnOutsider