Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X P90D Review - Part I (4K)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, one question I had, I don't know if anyone can answer.

If you remove the top/cover from the trunk space below the floor, could you fit and stand up a golf bag?

Haven't got an X or a golf bag for testing, just wondering if anyone could answer this. Thanks

Very nice review. My only nit was on your comment on frunk space. The X frunk is much smaller than the S frunk with a single motor. With dual motors, I think they're about the same?

WE run a rear drive S, Dual drive S and an X. The X frunk is deeper and wider than the Dual drive S and probably has more useful space than the rear drive S. It is difficult to gauge the size difference without seeing the cars side by side. The X frunk holds more.

WE run a rear drive S, Dual drive S and an X. The X frunk is deeper and wider than the Dual drive S and probably has more useful space than the rear drive S. It is difficult to gauge the size difference without seeing the cars side by side. The X frunk holds more.
I have compared the frunk of my RWD S to the X frunk and agree that the X frunk looks like a more useful shape, and the total volume appears to be comparable. The X frunk is clearly superior to an AWD S.

Ok, thanks for the follow up. I'll take back my nit. I owned a P85+ before the P85D, and the one thing I miss is the extra frunk space. At the X reveal, it seemed as if the X was on par with the dual drive S.