Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y-LR in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More info here the better, please throw in if anyone has better - I'm happy to battle with my provider for a better rate (havent signed yet!!)
@blonky - i must be calculating mine or yours wrong. (36 x your take home difference) + $42,606 ? = $76,110 (White MYLR)?
You might have running costs included in your amounts? eg rego/ctp, comprehensive insurance, maintenance and fuel.
I excluded those from my figures for a better apples to apples comparison but it’s definitely beneficial to include those in the lease
Or maybe they are throwing in hidden charges/insurance and/or have a higher interest rate

And correct $76k for the white/black/19” Long Range model Y

Way bigger savings (NSW) on the RWD since you avoid stamp duty and even more on the RWD. The GST claim is capped at $64k so savings reduce the higher the price is

That's because you have to order them after delivery - anything that's part of the lease needs to be on your delivery invoice. You can always pay for the towbar/accel after delivery - but it won't be part of the lease.
My provider said it can be separately invoiced so long as it's upfront - but as it's a capital improvement it's added to the vehicle's value and brings it over the LCT limit

Hi all. New here. About to place an order on a MY-LR. Two questions:
1. What delivery date can I expect? Anyone that ordered in the last week or so been assigned a delivery date yet? Website says June-July but salespeople are saying that it could be anywhere between July-September, so trying to get some data on recent orders here.
2. Any existing Australian Tesla owners that want to earn some free Tesla credits, DM me your referral link and I’ll use it to place my order. First come, first served on this. Will update this post once I’ve placed the order.

Thanks

Sho
1. What delivery date can I expect? Anyone that ordered in the last week or so been assigned a delivery date yet? Website says June-July but salespeople are saying that it could be anywhere between July-September, so trying to get some data on recent orders here.
2. Any existing Australian Tesla owners that want to earn some free Tesla credits, DM me your referral link and I’ll use it to place my order. First come, first served on this. Will update this post once I’ve placed the order.

Thanks
Forgot to say that I’m Sydney based, if that matters for delivery timelines

Got a few referral links already - thanks to all that responded

Thanks

Well I must admit I am annoyed, I bought the red LR that was in inventory because I thought it was close and I would get it faster than my white one. It will be approx. a month probably before I can take delivery and the white one is on the way now as well. Honestly the ports need to get their Sh&^ together.