Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y-LR in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD has not changed since late May. Still shows 19 June to 30 June.

MYLR / White Paint / Black interior / 20’’ Induction Wheels
Order Date: 14/4/23
Vin Assigned & Final Invoice Received: 23/5/23
Built: 6/5/23
EDD: June 19 - June 30 (Brisbane)

Shows how bizarre the delivery timing is. My LR is identical to yours however ordered early on morning of 4/4. My EDD is now 19th June - 10th July.

I wonder if there is a pattern? I ordered on 10/04/2023 - MYLR, white, black interior, 19” Gemini wheels. Estimated delivery : May-Jun 2023. As of today, no VIN and no change in the delivery. Frustrating.

I can't find the post now but someone's already taken delivery of their Y-LR right? I'm trying to order some seat covers ahead of receiving our car so they turn up around the same time, but the seller mentioned that 2023 Y's (at least in China) have a an extended rear seat, but none of the AU cars seem to have this. So I'm hoping anyone who's taken delivery of their Y LR can confirm if it has this extra 30mm in their rear seat? TIA

1686624423358.png

I can't find the post now but someone's already taken delivery of their Y-LR right? I'm trying to order some seat covers ahead of receiving our car so they turn up around the same time, but the seller mentioned that 2023 Y's (at least in China) have a an extended rear seat, but none of the AU cars seem to have this. So I'm hoping anyone who's taken delivery of their Y LR can confirm if it has this extra 30mm in their rear seat? TIA

View attachment 946435

That would be me. Seats are like the first pic. No extended rear seats.

• Love
Reactions: lonertic and Tmill
Build quality is much better than my Fremont made 2019 M3 Performance.
The electric seats move quicker in automatic driver profile mode, the doors are heavier & not tinny, no longer get repeated clunking sounds from the battery when rapidly increasing elevation (which larger battery breathers didn’t fix), less road/wind noise, etc.
It’s also more planted with tighter steering that makes it seem like autopilot can handle tighter curves on single lane roads.
Disappointed with the lack of parcel shelf/luggage cover

Reactions: Tmill and MyPWSyd
Aliexpress search for "Tesla Model Y white seat covers" - lol just trying to avoid the wrath of TMC for direct linking external products, might get my ass kickbanned... Amazon the same if you got Prime and want it on your doorsteps by this weekend lol. Honestly doesnt really matter who you get it from, it's all from a handful of the same factories in CN anyway.