Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla now selling “Used Inventory” Model 3’s, all in SF Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All gone now

If I can snag a LR for ~$37-38K I might just have to wait a few more months to see if they pop up

A 2017 LR Red with 19's was $39,950 last night with 55k miles. Not bad at all

I'm just praying that I didn't overpay at 40.5k, and that it holds its value. In the worst case I can hope that somehow my 2017 LR becomes collectible as "one of the first model 3's ever produced".
The suspension is apparently stiffer, on almost a BMW M3 level - have heard various claims on how this affects the actual cornering stability. Some say it's more stable and bottoms out less easily, others including Elon have claimed it was just less comfortable. I even saw someone say Tesla swapped them to the new suspension for free (???).
Other than that I'm just really hoping it's built more like a Mercedes and less like a 90's Datsun

I'm just praying that I didn't overpay at 40.5k, and that it holds its value. In the worst case I can hope that somehow my 2017 LR becomes collectible as "one of the first model 3's ever produced".
The suspension is apparently stiffer, on almost a BMW M3 level - have heard various claims on how this affects the actual cornering stability. Some say it's more stable and bottoms out less easily, others including Elon have claimed it was just less comfortable. I even saw someone say Tesla swapped them to the new suspension for free (???).
Other than that I'm just really hoping it's built more like a Mercedes and less like a 90's Datsun

How many miles? I thought brand new RWD LRs are selling for $44.5k off menu? I hope the value stays strong like this, which bodes well for all of us.