Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Offer Trunk/Frunk Group Buy (3/S/X)

please vote below(you can select 2 options)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frunk Kit arrived in UK and fitted. Pretty straightforward if you watch the a couple vids a few times and have one to hand while fitting. There are no instructions in the box so you'll need to supply your own. Everything else included.

Reactions: kev1n
Interested in frunk for model s... any thoughts on warranty issues if I still have pre-owned bumper to bumper?

Someone else posted this bill on a different thread.

I wouldn't be surprised if tesla tried to deny anything that went wrong with your 12v system after installing. Not that they are right but they prob will try. People can't even get tesla to fix problems on non-moded cars.

These add ons are not turning off if you wire it to the battery or a constant power source. The amps are prob low but it is a constant drain.

Same problem with dash cameras. People have been wiring blackvue cameras and getting denied 12v battery replacements.

with any modification, you run the risk of voiding warranty for any part it will connect to

Has anyone in the states received their kit or a shipping confirmation? I haven’t heard anything since placing the order on 9/8.

i know of one person that got theirs but they ordered on the 6th. look for an email from DHL tracking. please remember that they waited for 20 orders before shipping. we hit 20 last thursday so they should be shipping them out this or next week i assume. im sure they got a lot of orders so please be patient.

Wow seems like most have been getting their orders processed and shipped promptly. Congrats and good luck with your installs.

For those who recently ordered, I inquired with "Warren" via whatsapp and was told group buy orders are low priority for shipping. He proceeded to say to expect a shipping email within 2 weeks.

Just ordered a frunk and trunk kit for my model 3!

Also, thanks for doing the group-buy! It finally got me to pull the trigger. I'll definitely be circling back for a couple more of your products later.

Edit: When I submitted my order, I forgot to specify I have a 2018 model 3. What's the best way to ensure I get the right connector?

I received the frunk kit last week and installed it last night. It works great!

BTW, here's the video I used to walk thru the install. The instructions on TeslaOffer's website were a bit hard to follow in some of those tight/odd spots. But this video was great to have on hand as a reference-

Just ordered a frunk and trunk kit for my model 3!

Also, thanks for doing the group-buy! It finally got me to pull the trigger. I'll definitely be circling back for a couple more of your products later.

Edit: When I submitted my order, I forgot to specify I have a 2018 model 3. What's the best way to ensure I get the right connector?

send them a message with the order#

Status
Not open for further replies.