Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners Club of Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm cautiously exploring the world outside of Calgary. It seems like weeks since I've seen another Model S on the road so it was fun to watch one in the rear view mirror (TEUNTSLA) on the way to the Canmore SC:
IMG_0802.JPG

Used 29.1 kWh on the way out and 21.9 kWh on the way back. The onboard computer said I would get their with 63% but only had 55% on arrival. On the way back 61% predicted and 60% actual. Temp. was around +3 but 30 kph average headwind out and tail wind back.
Weather was not as nice as Edmonton I'm sure. Snow storm when we arrived:
IMG_0815.JPG

meetings

Hello everyone, I'm new in this website and I'm figuring out how to leave a comments.
I'm in Calgary and I would love to meet some Tesla's owners to discuss about Tesla. I don't have one yet, but I'm really interested in buying one.
Anyone can meet up or knows when and if will be any tesla's meeting this year in Calgary? Thank you everyone for all your replies

Hello everyone, I'm new in this website and I'm figuring out how to leave a comments.
I'm in Calgary and I would love to meet some Tesla's owners to discuss about Tesla. I don't have one yet, but I'm really interested in buying one.
Anyone can meet up or knows when and if will be any tesla's meeting this year in Calgary? Thank you everyone for all your replies

Welcome!
Just be sure you give yourself enough time. We love talking about our cars so much that you might have take the whole day off work. :wink:
What quadrant of the city do you live in?

Welcome welcome welcome. I just love seeing new prospective owners finding this thread, and reaching out for first hand information. Those folks down there in Calgary will certainly answer any and all questions you have, and as Lon12 says, make sure you have some time to spare! But I have to give you a super important word of warning. Whatever they say, however they offer it, under absolutely no circumstances, allow any of them to take you for a ride/drive. If you don't heed my advice, you are going to find your bank account rapidly emptying as you complete your order for your very own Tesla!

hey

Welcome!
Just be sure you give yourself enough time. We love talking about our cars so much that you might have take the whole day off work. :wink:

Oh man, not a problem! Im off for the winter so I got lots of time to meet up and talk.. Just need to plan something and that's it. I live in NW by Kinkora/Evanston, what about you?
Thanks for replied me

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Footbag, I definitely would love that someone can take me for a ride/drive. For me is like a dream, think that every time i see a tesla around the city, my heart start to beat faster and I get excited like a kid at the candy shop lol
So, like I said, not a problem to take some time off. Just so you guys know, I'm a true italian so I have a big thing for good cars.
Ciao

Oh man, not a problem! Im off for the winter so I got lots of time to meet up and talk.. Just need to plan something and that's it. I live in NW by Kinkora/Evanston, what about you?
You're not far from me, I'm in Huntington Hills, I know there's a Tesla up even closer to you, (I've seen them on Beddington Blvd north of Country Hills several times at rush hour) but I don't know if they are on here at all.

If people want to get together sometime soon, I'm game.

You're not far from me, I'm in Huntington Hills, I know there's a Tesla up even closer to you, (I've seen them on Beddington Blvd north of Country Hills several times at rush hour) but I don't know if they are on here at all.

That is my part of town. What color was it? I have some time off this week, more than happy to help.

That is my part of town. What color was it? I have some time off this week, more than happy to help.
It's been a while since I saw it (My job changed a bunch so I don't end up that way at that time of day anymore), and it was before I bought my car, so I can't actually remember... I was going to say black, but I can't be sure.
No time off in the near future, but this is a "normal" work week which means evenings are free.

Welcome welcome welcome. I just love seeing new prospective owners finding this thread, and reaching out for first hand information. Those folks down there in Calgary will certainly answer any and all questions you have, and as Lon12 says, make sure you have some time to spare! But I have to give you a super important word of warning. Whatever they say, however they offer it, under absolutely no circumstances, allow any of them to take you for a ride/drive. If you don't heed my advice, you are going to find your bank account rapidly emptying as you complete your order for your very own Tesla!

Welcome!

Yes I always see a black one around Sherwood.. Not sure if it's the same one you see..

- - - Updated - - -

Lon12, I'm free anytime right now, so we can meet up whenever you can. This is my # 4034732039

I grew up in Huntington Hills... Hunterburn Cres. Many fond memories of the area :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I always see a black one around Sherwood.. Not sure if it's the same one you see..

- - - Updated - - -

Lon12, I'm free anytime right now, so we can meet up whenever you can. This is my # 4034732039
Welcome, Francesco. The Tesla isn't a Ferrari but it's better than a Fiat ;)

3s-a-charm thank you!
Tesla is even better than a Ferrari and Lambo.. Yes these are wonderful super cars but if we talk about the maintenance and all the results that you can get with a Tesla, well then Ferrari and Lambo are prehistory. The only point is that tesla is way too expensive to not be a super car.. But for sure is worth if someone has money to spend in a car

March 31 at the Calgary Tesla Store... who else is going to come line up with me for when the doors open so we can put a deposit down on a Model 3? Also... if I were on the East Coast would that give me a head start on reservations?? Online reservations aren't until April 1st - what kind of April Fools Joke is that? :)

March 31 at the Calgary Tesla Store... who else is going to come line up with me for when the doors open so we can put a deposit down on a Model 3? Also... if I were on the East Coast would that give me a head start on reservations?? Online reservations aren't until April 1st - what kind of April Fools Joke is that? :)

I'll be there. trying to figure out how to duck out of a multi-day meeting to be there at least the night of the 30th. I'm trying to find out how this will work across the time zones, as I don't want to wait all night only to get the 50,000th spot because we're in the MST time zone...