Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners in Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, YEG owners/owners to be/fans, up for a get together tomorrow afternoon?... all this Model 3 chat has upped the excitement, I think it would be a perfect time to get a bunch of Tesla's together on city streets to further stoke the interest of the general population. Oh, and catching up with everyone would be fantastic as well! Saw a few of you yesterday, but would love to see you again Saturday. Its kind of short notice, but thought I'd put it out there.

image.jpeg
Dave, our new Calgary (Alberta) ranger.

So how is Ludicrous?!! Ah, now I know what Dave looks like... I'll be seeing him Thursday :-(.

For the Edmonton folks, at least a couple of us will be gathering at hawrelak park @ 2pm Saturday in the south parking lot (or another parking lot that has a group of free parking spots). Hope to see some of you there.

So how is Ludicrous?!! Ah, now I know what Dave looks like... I'll be seeing him Thursday :-(.

For the Edmonton folks, at least a couple of us will be gathering at hawrelak park @ 2pm Saturday in the south parking lot (or another parking lot that has a group of free parking spots). Hope to see some of you there.
Sorry I'm going to miss out on this one.... birthday party....