Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners in Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had an unfortunate circumstance come up with my car over the weekend, which required my car to go in for service. However, the timing could not have been better for me as the service centre in Calgary is now just barely open and I was able to get my car towed in to the service centre.

Given that the Calgary service centre is still not fully functional I was very surprised to learn that they diagnosed my issue, had the parts in to complete the repairs and had all work completed in one day.

I must say, I was really impressed by the level of service and how my issues were resolved. Truly cannot say enough about David and his team in Calgary.

Overall, I think we are very fortunate here in Calgary and am looking forward to many more years enjoying the Tesla experience. I'm also looking forward to booking my annual service when the centre is fully up and running.

Ever wanted to try your Tesla on an Autocross course? Perhaps do some real launches on a closed course? Now's your chance!

The Tesla Owners Club of Alberta is invited to bring their electric rockets to the Fort MacLeod Airport this weekend (July 22/23) to participate in the Autocross events hosted by the Lethbridge Sports Car Club (LSCC) on Saturday and the Southern Alberta Solosport Club (SASC) on Sunday.

You can use the new Fort MacLeod Tesla Supercharger to juice up before and between sessions as it is minutes away from the airstrip. A great opportunity to try your car on a safe track environment and maybe show the petrol-heads what electric cars can do! :)

Register for Saturday here: LSCC Event #2

Register for Sunday here: Southern Alberta Solosport Club

It's a good idea to bring a helmet if you have one but if not, they will have some loaner helmets you can use.

I had an unfortunate circumstance come up with my car over the weekend, which required my car to go in for service. However, the timing could not have been better for me as the service centre in Calgary is now just barely open and I was able to get my car towed in to the service centre.

Given that the Calgary service centre is still not fully functional I was very surprised to learn that they diagnosed my issue, had the parts in to complete the repairs and had all work completed in one day.

I must say, I was really impressed by the level of service and how my issues were resolved. Truly cannot say enough about David and his team in Calgary.

Overall, I think we are very fortunate here in Calgary and am looking forward to many more years enjoying the Tesla experience. I'm also looking forward to booking my annual service when the centre is fully up and running.
What was the issue with your car ?

We could also ask to host at the Service Centre in the lounge if interested? We spoke of doing that but a few of us are out of town that day but it could be a possibility (and fun!). Let me know if people would be interested in that or a private venue?
If Tesla can host in their lounge, I'm leaving my wallet at home! Either way... I'd be down for a private venue. @int32_t has a great offer.