Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Perth service centre

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Funny things these service centres.

When I log in to "Manage" for our Model X I get told we have a service centre in Perth and I can schedule a service online. Only problem is we don't and I can't. See attached screenshots. I'm pretty sure when Tesla app version 3.8.0 first appeared I had the schedule option too but no more.

Screenshot_20190102-085211_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190102-084719_Tesla.jpg

Screenshot_20190102-084635_Chrome.jpg

Maybe this then. Rumor on the street is Osborne Park for a service centre. Not sure how old the Google streetview pic is but CBRE Property website no longer lists this. Interestingly, City of Stirling has this property listed as a new development application ID DA19/0346 - Change of Use - Motor Vehicle Wash to Showroom.
upload_2019-3-18_17-36-40.png
upload_2019-3-18_17-37-34.png

• Informative
Reactions: rohan_aus
I called CBRE (real estate agent) and they didn't call back. Taylor Burrell Barnett were actually kind enough to return my call an hour or so later. I declared my interest and was hoping for a "nudge, nudge, wink, wink" over the phone but he sounded pretty convincing about it being a furniture showroom.

It is a good location for a service centre though and would look great given the Tesla treatment. I don't think we're going to have a Supercharger at the service centre either. Burswood multistory carpark would get my vote.

A quick word of encouragement for all those West Aussies eagerly awaiting their Tesla or the few sitting on the fence due to the lack of Perth facilities- I had my 4 year old model S in for a service yesterday, as per usual the Perth service tech provided workmanship, attention to detail and communication as good as anywhere in Australia, these things matter more to me than anything else.
If I do have a negative it's the concern that WA drivers will lose a quality tech like James to another high end car dealer when they bring in their full electric options, I'm sure most service tech's would much prefer working on a Taycan in squeaky clean work conditions at a Porsche dealership rather than operating from an old shed overlooking Perth's biggest Cemetary.
So to you WA drivers about to get the worlds best car, don't judge a book by its cover, the contents are compelling. And to Tesla, a bit of love in return would be nice before many drop the bundle and go elsewhere.