Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla production line was ‘sabotaged’

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Paranoia feeds paranoia. :rolleyes:

Sayeth Andy Grove "Business success contains the seeds of its own destruction. The more successful you are, the more people want a chunk of your business and then another chunk and then another until there is nothing left. I believe that the prime responsibility of a manager is to guard constantly against other people's attacks and to inculcate this guardian attitude in the people under his or her management.""

https://www.amazon.com/Only-Paranoid-Survive-Exploit-Challenge/dp/0385483821

Absolutely.

But does the downside eclipse the upside? Sometimes...no. Now? No, IMO.

Hard to argue that when allegedly somebody had been caught.

Allegedly? Um...no for realz they caught one guy. He even stated his reasoning. Unless someone here is thinking Elon made it all up and sent a fake email to his employees etc.

Allegedly? Um...no for realz they caught one guy. He even stated his reasoning. Unless someone here is thinking Elon made it all up and sent a fake email to his employees etc.

Well, we have a judicial system for a reason, and nobody should get to sentence somebody before they do.

Doesn’t mean I don’t believe it, only that the process of guilt is unofficial.

Reactions: Barklikeadog
Sayeth Andy Grove "Business success contains the seeds of its own destruction. The more successful you are, the more people want a chunk of your business and then another chunk and then another until there is nothing left. I believe that the prime responsibility of a manager is to guard constantly against other people's attacks and to inculcate this guardian attitude in the people under his or her management.""
Employee = criminal is just what Corporate America thinks. Sure makes for a nice workplace.

Well, we have a judicial system for a reason, and nobody should get to sentence somebody before they do.

Doesn’t mean I don’t believe it, only that the process of guilt is unofficial.

The saboteur admitted guilt. Said he did it because he didn’t get a promotion he wanted. Are we about to lawyer up and pretend he didn’t admit his guilt or suggest that Tesla waterboarded him to get a confession?

The saboteur admitted guilt. Said he did it because he didn’t get a promotion he wanted. Are we about to lawyer up and pretend he didn’t admit his guilt or suggest that Tesla waterboarded him to get a confession?

Neither, regardless of the situation or my feelings I will use that word. When the judicial system has its say it will change. Doesn’t matter that I want Tesla to succeed.

Neither, regardless of the situation or my feelings I will use that word. When the judicial system has its say it will change. Doesn’t matter that I want Tesla to succeed.
Regardless of talking, Tesla will be checking logs on systems and card key access and running some serious queries to find out who else could be involved, if anyone. Shame they’ll be wasting resources on this, but they need to track this down and can’t take this scumbugs word for anything. They’ll be checking firewalls and the guys pc and phone for encrypted messages and hopefully this is all seized already. Reporters like Koladny may be nervous, hitting up employees on twitter for dirt. If this go illegally downloaded content to her, it could be a crime. Reporters have some leeway vs other citizens, but no one should be encouraging felonies or conspiring to commit them. If there is an external company the guy was working with, it’s likely a cutout or mid tier exec making a name for himself. Unlikely to be mapped back to Exxon, the Koch bros or another self driving company.

I had hoped to watch this less and watch the squeeze from a distance. I’m as long as I’m willing to be in any stock, ever. Now I can’t pull away from the latest trama.

Whoever is engaged and it seems like he was sharing, so it’s more than one person is busted mercilessly, in the media and in court.

Regardless of talking, Tesla will be checking logs on systems and card key access and running some serious queries to find out who else could be involved, if anyone. Shame they’ll be wasting resources on this, but they need to track this down and can’t take this scumbugs word for anything. They’ll be checking firewalls and the guys pc and phone for encrypted messages and hopefully this is all seized already. Reporters like Koladny may be nervous, hitting up employees on twitter for dirt. If this go illegally downloaded content to her, it could be a crime. Reporters have some leeway vs other citizens, but no one should be encouraging felonies or conspiring to commit them. If there is an external company the guy was working with, it’s likely a cutout or mid tier exec making a name for himself. Unlikely to be mapped back to Exxon, the Koch bros or another self driving company.

I had hoped to watch this less and watch the squeeze from a distance. I’m as long as I’m willing to be in any stock, ever. Now I can’t pull away from the latest trama.

Whoever is engaged and it seems like he was sharing, so it’s more than one person is busted mercilessly, in the media and in court.

That’s the best part.

Dude states, per Elon, he was mad about a promotion, and then sends info to 3rd party.

Somebody just got exposed AF.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden