Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Ring.. Which one?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No offence intended, but I think that many Americans have a limited world awareness.

I live in British Columbia, Canada. One time when I was in California, someone at a gas station saw my license plate and was amazed that I had driven there all the way from Colombia. (The words are even spelled differently.)

:)

To provide some context, BC is not far from California. I’ve driven from BC to California in a day several times.
British Colombia! Damn that Francis Drake, colonizing as he circumnavigated the World. Drake apparently did get close to Colombia, stopping in nearby Guayaquil, Ecuador, on his trip.

When I was a boy growing up near Montreal, I remember, learning all 50 US states, and found it funny when Americans didn't know more than a couple provinces of Canada.

As for Georgia, perhaps back in the late 80s, when Eduard Shevardnadze was leading Soviet Georgia, people would have seen him and Gorbachev on the news constantly. That's probably the most often Georgia would have been mentioned in US news.

British Colombia! Damn that Francis Drake, colonizing as he circumnavigated the World. Drake apparently did get close to Colombia, stopping in nearby Guayaquil, Ecuador, on his trip.

When I was a boy growing up near Montreal, I remember, learning all 50 US states, and found it funny when Americans didn't know more than a couple provinces of Canada.

As for Georgia, perhaps back in the late 80s, when Eduard Shevardnadze was leading Soviet Georgia, people would have seen him and Gorbachev on the news constantly. That's probably the most often Georgia would have been mentioned in US news.

many know Kazakhs now thanks to Borat. Georgia needs to send over a fake reporter ;)

I ordered and subsequently cancelled the order from Hansshow. I was never given an opportunity to size the ring, never received a confirmation of my order. Website is garbage. On the plus side it gave me enough time to realize I really does need a ring.

Reactions: LionXng
Last edited:
That looks cool. I have a question though, how does it know/imitate your key card? It has to be setup for your unique car right?

You pair the ring with your car the same way you would pair a new key card. You go to the locks page and put the ring on the center console area as instructed on screen. It is exactly the same thing as a keycard, just shaped like a ring.