Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster vanity license plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
landing_customer_quote.jpg

Once I get mine (which will be a long time considering that I'm 16 right now) I would want USS-ENT (Yes I'm a Trek fan), DEFIANT (Another ST ship that is small and fast like the Tesla), or something possibly NASA related and a sign that says "my other ride is a Segway'

First UK/Europe delivered car

Hey folks... am a newbie here..

Was the first person in europe to order a Euro spec Tesla (and the corresponding plate). Took delivery a week ago. Vin no. 002. Apparently 001 was the one they used for crash testing (so they say).

Currently do not have special wiring in my garage so am using 13 amp regular UK plug and charging car with 12 amps (hoping for a firmware upgrade to raise that to 13, for us UK owners so we can charge a tiny bit faster using regular household a/c)

Great car.

Photos taken by Don at Tesla UK.

-- Jez

Attachments

• P1000037_2.jpg
    P1000037_2.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 633
  • P1000036_2.jpg
    P1000036_2.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 331
  • P1000034.jpg
    P1000034.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 456
Hi Jez, welcome to the site and congrats on the car.

So, who got T3 SLA? :smile:

Looking forward to seeing you on the road.

I'm guessing yours was the car we saw at the launch party in June (just checked the photos from that event). Does the speedo still read kp/h?

Nice colour scheme, by the way.

Last edited:
launch

when i bought t33sla, i think it said that t3sla was being retained for auction. ive no idea whose got it, or even, if theyve auctioned it yet. but dvla do that.. they try and retain all the best plates for themselves to auction off. but luckily t33sla was available (for the minimum price.. a couple of hundred i recall).

yes, my car was the one at the launch party - apparently - as i wasnt there. i sent some family members (brother in law Ben and his gf Bree) in my stead, as i was away on a family hol.

We got Silver and Black with Grey. But there also seems to be some White in there that we didnt know about. And we have the carbon fibre option pack. Despite not being 100% what we thought we had ordered, it looks cool and we're very happy with how it turned out.

When we took delivery we caught a glimpse of Euro Tesla number 2 being prepped for delivery. it was very black. Black outside, black inside, black wheels, and black everywhere else too. Looked very cool. Apparently - with the Lotus factory closed for the summer (they seem to think theyre italian) - there are no more car deliveries til next month.

-- Jez

Hi Jez, welcome to the site and congrats on the car.

So, who got T3 SLA? :smile:

Looking forward to seeing you on the road.

I'm guessing yours was the car we saw at the launch party in June (just checked the photos from that event). Does the speedo still read kp/h?

Nice colour scheme, by the way.