Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The manager of the Watertown MA Service Center told me that they may need to find a larger facility fairly soon--simply not enough space, particularly around the building itself. I'm not sure what the comparative economics are, though, of opening up another, similarly-sized SC in, say, Brattleboro VT or Worcester MA, to unload the Watertown SC, or just finding new space in the Boston area that's 3x bigger.

Strange place for the Bellevue service center too eh? I work in the drum shop that you drive past to get there. Definitely a strange location since it's so far off the beaten path and not a lot of non-Tesla traffic for branding sake.
Yah. There's been talk about them buying some of the neighboring land are and sprucing up the place. I'd love to see that happen. It really is one of the ... um ... "most improvable" places in Bellevue that I've run across.

Driving south on CA-101 in Burlingame Friday, I spotted a big red Tesla Logo very visible from the highway. Must be the new Burlingame service center. It looks big. It's hard to judge location off the highway, but I'm guessing it was at Edwards Ct. off Rollins Rd. Google maps shows a large unused lot and a building which could be converted. But I'm guessing its a whole new building right up against the highway. I didn't have time to stop an scout the location. Too bad it's not walking distance to BART or Caltrain. But with loaner cars that's pretty nice.

Does anyone know the address or approximate location for the service center that will be opened in Palo Alto soon?

I was told by folks at Tesla Burlingame that the Palo Alto facility would be opening up at the current Carlsen Volvo dealership on El Camino near Charleston/Arastradero; and, the Volvo dealership is moving next door alongside McLaren replacing Fisker (!)

It has been common knowlege that the new Scottsdale (AZ) Service Center has been slated for a location in the Scottsdale Airpark. When I heard that they had to fill in a swimming pool to build the facility, I recalled a scuba shop that was once located in the area and went to investigate. There is demo work on three units with a storefront on one side and three huge roll-up doors on the back of the property on the northeast corner of Raintree & Hayden. It appears that Metro Phoenix have a permanent service center in the near term.

My sister (who lives in Milford CT) said she drove by a new Tesla Service Center last night. I don't think it's operational yet, but signs are up saying Tesla Service Center.

I think the exact address is
881 Boston Post Rd
Milford, CT 06460

it's across from Bella Napoli pizza. It used to be an old Saturn dealership.

teslasc_milford.png

Does anyone know the address or approximate location for the service center that will be opened in Palo Alto soon?

Opening today Monday 10/7/13:

4180 El Camino Real
PA 94396
650-424-8035.

I know the new Service Manager, who had 15 years experience with Lexus (service tech, then service writer, finally service manager) who is making the leap to TM. I actually recommended him to the HR folks and Jerome (wrote them a letter). He will be an incredible asset to the organization. I plan to make the trek from the East Bay to Palo Alto when I need service.

Opening today Monday 10/7/13:

4180 El Camino Real
PA 94396
650-424-8035.

I know the new Service Manager, who had 15 years experience with Lexus (service tech, then service writer, finally service manager) who is making the leap to TM. I actually recommended him to the HR folks and Jerome (wrote them a letter). He will be an incredible asset to the organization. I plan to make the trek from the East Bay to Palo Alto when I need service.

They like Lexus folks, as several service center people I have chatted with came from Lexus.