Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In Canada Tesla will flatbed a Tesla under warranty to a Service Center up to 800 km away. That’s great. Does any know if they will return it as well ? It’s not like I can go get it only having one car. Will they pay my way to retrieve it or bring me a loaner ? Any experience with this would be appreciated.

We just had a flat in New Jersey 99 miles away from home and the service was pretty bad.

Sure, you get a free tow to the closest Tesla service center, but after that you're on your own. My partner spent $200+ on a Lyft back home since this was after hours. We had to drive back up to get the car only to find that the SC didn't bother to reinstall 3 of the 4 hubcaps (just left them in the trunk post-tow). The notion of only installing the hubcap on the rim with the blown tire is mind boggling.

Pretty disappointed that there was no available spare rims/tires surrounding a large metropolitan area. Tesla service = bare bones.