Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software Updates for Model 3 New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cars outside and it's 14 degrees outside, cabin temp is 21 degrees. Can't see it being overheat related. Not plugged in either, so nothing charge related happening.
In that case only three explanations:

1. 14 degree is cold for battery, so car is trying to stay warm... least batteries.
  2. Your car is possessed and needs another patch or turned AC to off manually.
  3. Your car getting ready for Halloween 🎃 🤪

Navigation data update AU-2022-36-14191 downloading
no notification in the Tesla app, just in the car

Hopefully it fixes the slow downs Auckland motorway in Newmarket, Khyber pass and the shore where the car seems to think it's on the road below the motorway. Hope it also fixes stopping for red light for traffic merging on to the motorway, when your'e already on the motorway.
not holding my breath...

• Love
Reactions: Audietron
Navigation data update AU-2022-36-14191 downloading
no notification in the Tesla app, just in the car

Hopefully it fixes the slow downs Auckland motorway in Newmarket, Khyber pass and the shore where the car seems to think it's on the road below the motorway. Hope it also fixes stopping for red light for traffic merging on to the motorway, when your'e already on the motorway.
not holding my breath...
I received new update today, 2022.36.6 (only patch i guess) but navigation data is still AU-2022.8-13684....

Did you receive it separately or as part of the update?

My car finally updated from 28.2 to 36.5 this morning. Not that I can use Live Sentry with how slow the data connection is at the moment. Every time I tried it eventually timed out and the car was reporting a speed of 30kbps lol
Well, it's like having FSD.... it's actually working or not, you got the feature 🫡
When and if data issue is resolved, you will love vintage video quality over live sentry - let the stalking begin 😂😂🤣

I suspect other than showing it off as a party trick, I probably won't use Live Sentry very much.

The new energy app is a nice new feature though, even if it tells me my acceleration is too aggressive (der, I have a Performance model!)
Well, any alarms triggered by Sentry mode, now can be followed by looking at live sentry.

Before it was letting us that car is broken into, now it shows us that it's broken into...