Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for posting the Bills. I have being keeping Tesla Electric informed. That they have potential customers. That they will never get. If they don’t add more plans. Tesla Electric does respond. Faster than the other products. That Tesla sells. It’s mostly. “We are looking and evaluating more options. Thank you. “ 😆

Thanks for posting the Bills. I have being keeping Tesla Electric informed. That they have potential customers. That they will never get. If they don’t add more plans. Tesla Electric does respond. Faster than the other products. That Tesla sells. It’s mostly. “We are looking and evaluating more options. Thank you. “ 😆
Yeah I have a feeling Tesla will never offer a free nights plan… because they know exactly what we are doing with those plans 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Jones1
I signed up for 3 yrs, the longest Just Energy offered. So far so good.

View attachment 920266
This is very interesting. With my system I would never produce that much excess unless I was grid charging to 100% at night and then selling back the majority of my daytime solar. But this 3 year lock-in would be nice and if I could get to net zero I’d be happy.

This is very interesting. With my system I would never produce that much excess unless I was grid charging to 100% at night and then selling back the majority of my daytime solar. But this 3 year lock-in would be nice and if I could get to net zero I’d be happy.
I don't do grid charging yet so I can avoid any chances of tax implications. Normally, my 2 PWs are fully charged before noon. The only downside is the stupid Tesla app doesn't charge my PWs to full without me switching the toggle of "Permission to Export".

Reactions: DrewHou
It’s better to ask for Forgiveness. Than Permission. I would pull the Trigger if this was a Model X. Even with the High interest Rate.

Wow

1679538580237.png

So I am noticing that there is now a manage access section in solar settings that was not here before. At least I hadn’t seen it. I had to call to share my solar system with another account. Also powerwalls have not been updated to 22.36.7 not sure if those are related.

Seems like there’s a lot of work behind the scenes going on lately.

Attachments

• IMG_2197.png
    IMG_2197.png
    175.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Informative
I’ll tell you what…..

Tesla Electric replies back with an email the same day or next day. I wish the other Services. Responded that fast.
Go Tesla Electric!!! I want to get paid $60 per month. Like the Customers in Australia. 😆 With the VPP.

Awesome! Are they mailing you checks? How long did it take for your solar buyback to be added? I am wondering if Just Energy will let me extend my contract before it’s up. I only signed up for 12months.
The credit rolls over to the next month. I don't remember Just Energy will cut their customer a check by the end of the service or look at the credit annually.

Beautiful Day. I was able to Get off from Work Early. Charging the MYP from the Sun. After I gave it a Hand wash. Now let’s see if V11 update pops up. 😆

View attachment 921248
I am missing the first nice day in a bit. I’m on a plane heading out to Los Angeles for a little bit. However, I love the fact I can still see and control my solar from up here. I’m getting a good solid peak today. I left the car plugged in so any excess will go there.

I’m hoping to end the month closer to what PVwatts projected than previous months. Since unless the next few months are not 2x-3x over this month production there’s no way I am getting what Tesla and PVwatts projected as my yearly production numbers.

I had their extended warranty on my X but that didn't cover my replacement of air suspension after the original warranty expired. IIRC, that cost me $1700 to replace 1 front suspension.
Yeah. I never get the Extended warranty for anything. I’ve only got it once for a vehicle. Then I saw how it actually works. How the manufacturer could weasel out of coverage or charge a deductible.

So far. I’m producing more than my PV Watts prediction. By about 50-100kWh’s more per month. Except for January and maybe March. Unless the Sun rips. But it will be cloudy with rain. The weather forecast is showing.
December PV 1033.17 Actual 1087.8
January PV 1199.19 Actual 1143.2
February PV 1088.2 Actual 1187.4

• Helpful
Sounds very similar to my setup! I really love HomeKit because I have Apple TVs and it allows my Nest doorbell and cameras to automatically pop up on the TV if someone walks near my house or rings the bell. Plus I like being able to do things without voice and having quick actions available without opening an app right on my phone.

Agreed Tesla should be a lot smarter than it is. I need to find time to really play around and see what I can make work but I have about 50 other things I need to get around to first. I work for Google (so long hours) but not in smart home stuff (sadly) I’m in Enterprise and Education but always watching openings on the Nest team. Smart home tech is getting better but it has a longgggg way to go especially for mainstream end users.

Hey @DrewHou I saw the release of the new Hubitat C8 now on special for $150. About the pull the trigger just to see if Hubitat will give me those PW automations we spoke about. Will leave my ST in place as well until I can get the Hubitat to work with Tesla before I start trying to migrate my old zwave and zigbee stuff over.

I saw about to pull the trigger because i'm doing a last minute research here to see if Hubitat users are still able to control their PWs before I plunge.