Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TESLA Spare Wheel Kit Space Saver Tyre for Model Y & 3 - NOW AVAILABLE for AUST NZ-Fits all models.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TESLA Spare Wheel Kit Space Saver Tyre for Model 3 - SR LR and Performance - 2017-2023​

TESLA SPARE WHEEL TYRE KIT for MODEL Y & 3 all models! Yes will go over all Brake calipers on SR LR & PERFORMANCE.

Always carry the TESLA spare wheel around as a precaution, or simply throw it in the back of your car for long trips, either way your covered.

WHEEL TESTED to 130 kph - SPEED LIMITED to 80kph. - Even though wheel and tyre supplied have been tested and passed safety tests of speeds up to 130 kph under load, having one tyre on your car front or back different in tread pattern, width, and weight can make the car unstable at higher speeds, hence the advised restricted SPEED LIMIT of 80 kph..

Model 3 -

Model Y -

Both Wheels are the same in every way except Tyre size (Model Y has a taller tyre fitted) If you own both a 3 and Y then we suggest only purchasing the Model 3 Spare wheel as it will do the job for both cars.

Any questions let us know..

Regards - Braumach Team..
Skype_Picture_2023_02_02T22_27_44_907Z.jpeg
Skype_Picture_2023_02_02T22_27_52_426Z.jpeg
Skype_Picture_2023_02_02T22_27_47_183Z.jpeg
IMG_4684.JPG
IMG_4683.JPG
IMG_4683.JPG

Last edited:
Second line of the post says "NOW AVAILABLE for PRE ORDER - STOCK ARRIVING 9th FEB 2023"
Hi - We have all items landed now except the tyres.. They were delayed a week and will arrive late next week 9-10th Feb..Dispatch will happen as soon as they land..We have quite a lot of orders to get out the door..Note we have limited stock coming in..
It says zero in stock. What's the wait time?

As above..Dispatch will be late next week..
Second line of the post says "NOW AVAILABLE for PRE ORDER - STOCK ARRIVING 9th FEB 2023"

Hi - We have all items landed now except the tyres.. They were delayed a week and will arrive late next week 9-10th Feb..Dispatch will happen as soon as they land..We have quite a lot of orders to get out the door..Note we have limited stock coming in..
Does it fit in the lower boot area in both 3 and Y?
No, the wheel will not fit in either the Boot or Frunk wells.. No wheel will fit in these locations..It's made to simply sit in the boot area.. I have seen a few people fit the wheel kit up under the parcel shelf though, with straps..:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Crunchy
Bought mine for our recent interstate trip to Vic via NSW. Strapped it down to two child restraint anchors as shown in the attached photos. Can still access the deep bin under the floor, the side bins and the froot (which stores the jack, repair kit and charging cables. Plenty of storage space left for 2 elderly tourists who learnt to pack sensibly during our motorhome days - the rear seat still available if needed. Luckily did not need it on the trip but it's presence did remove anxiety. Expensive, yes, but my golf mates tell me that $'s are not usable where I am headed soon enough.

Attachments

• IMG_2913.jpeg
    IMG_2913.jpeg
    727.7 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_2915.jpeg
    IMG_2915.jpeg
    440.8 KB · Views: 216