Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Support Chat Ended?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I talk about it in the below video BUT you don't have to watch the video (you can if you want :))

Here are the steps to get support chat: To contact Tesla Support via chat, go to www.tesla.com/support, click contact us, choose a topic and click done, click "Yes" under "Do you need more help?" and then click Chat With Us

Good luck!

Except chat support is always “busy, try again later”. It’s a good thing these cars are fairly reliable, cause getting a service appointment is impossible. (The schedule service in the app is broken too...)

Sounds like Tesla is pulling the old, no service wanted dealio and hope to deter folks from calling them for service. Only major service will someone do their darnest to reach them; like a dead Tesla. Way to go Tesla. :(

Strange, I've always had great experiences with chat. A few weeks back I had an update stuck for days with the progress bar near the start. I went on chat, told them the issue, they passed me to a tech (in the chat) who fixed it there and then. Probably took 10 mins. Amazing compared to any car company service experience I've ever had.

As always, almost all we hear is the bad experiences...