TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Support Chat Ended?

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by moorej999, Sep 20, 2019.

1. moorej999

moorej999 Member

Is it just me, or has anyone noticed that the Chat support with Tesla no longer works? Note that I am in Canada.

• Disagree x 1
  2. nobowlight

nobowlight Member

I agree..cannot find on the support page.

3. CharleyBC

CharleyBC Active Member

I went looking about a week ago and couldn’t find chat.

4. DirtyT3sla

DirtyT3sla Member

I talk about it in the below video BUT you don't have to watch the video (you can if you want :))

Here are the steps to get support chat: To contact Tesla Support via chat, go to www.tesla.com/support, click contact us, choose a topic and click done, click "Yes" under "Do you need more help?" and then click Chat With Us

Good luck!

• Like x 4
    • Informative x 1
  5. speedy99

speedy99 Model 3 (2018, LR)

Except chat support is always “busy, try again later”. It’s a good thing these cars are fairly reliable, cause getting a service appointment is impossible. (The schedule service in the app is broken too...)

6. ngogas

ngogas Active Member

Sounds like Tesla is pulling the old, no service wanted dealio and hope to deter folks from calling them for service. Only major service will someone do their darnest to reach them; like a dead Tesla. Way to go Tesla. :(

7. DirtyT3sla

DirtyT3sla Member

I've never gotten that message. it can take a very long time for them to answer tho

8. richyrich

richyrich Member

Strange, I've always had great experiences with chat. A few weeks back I had an update stuck for days with the progress bar near the start. I went on chat, told them the issue, they passed me to a tech (in the chat) who fixed it there and then. Probably took 10 mins. Amazing compared to any car company service experience I've ever had.

As always, almost all we hear is the bad experiences...