Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
10% of the average day right now. Well above where we have been in the past few weeks at this point in the day.

But I should mention it's still well below where it should be given results and this FSD stuff. Market is still asleep. I don't know when it's coming, but it's coming soon for TSLA. I don't think we'll hang out in this price range much longer. I give it to about a week after the election. If we're not north of $500+ by then, then....well I won't eat any hats because I dislike the taste of forehead sweat but I'll be very surprised.

Great ER! Always makes me happy to see them work out the way they are supposed to. I'm sure the ZEV credits will still be the thesis of many FUD stories, but the reduction does help stay these concerns a bit.

Some life events unfortunately required me to trim my position a bit today before ER (I need this money now and could not take the risk) which kind of takes some winds of out my sails, but this is still great.

Will be really curious to see if the stock responds immediately as we think it all should, or if it will do the opposite as it sometimes has after other ER's in an effort to thwart options bets.

Well, I got some clarity on the life event the other day (in case anyone cares, my wife failed her Medical Licensing exam, which, as I'm sure many on this board can understand the gravity of, not to mention a lot of emotional trauma for her) However, I have now positioned the cash to ensure she that she and the family have zero to worry about in terms of finances until she re-writes and some time beyond.

Bought back my sold calls for pennies this morning (I'm getting a bit more confident at this) and bought back more shares than I sold yesterday, in a tax-free account. There's simply too much to ignore long term, and I'm trying to not let short-term life events cloud what is in store for this company in the long term.

I guess I mention this aspect of my life now, as the Tesla run over this past year allowed us to absorb this setback as essentially a non-event in terms of finances. It's annoying from maybe a taxation perspective, but that's about it. I'm deeply thankful for all on this board who educated me over the years and helped me maintain my conviction around this company that now put me in a very fortunate position to weather what life has thrown our way. This is a hugely practical application of large account balances that were lacking real-world tangibility for the last while.

Record (almost) everything quarterly report, FSD secured, +3% and dropping lol. Sounds about right. Holy sh*tballs the market is full of complete and utter morons. No prob. My first and second born are for sale on Craigslist. Will be investing 100% of the proceeds into TSLA.
Weak long....I have my kids...neighbor's kids...dog.....kidney and wife...all for sale so I can buy more.

Damn @Krugerrand driving the price of islands and mountains up.