Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like you can add FSD to an existing cybertruck order, without having to place a new order. I suppose you can likely remove it in the future, if you later decide to pass on it. Can anyone confirm?

Went to the future to confirm that you can remove FSD at time of purchase but then got sidetracked looking at stock price. It. Is. Glorious.

I have to admit, I did the same last month.

Scrounged enough for 30 new shares, to add to my old ones. Sold some generic funds, and move the last savings over to Tesla.

Battery day was what did it for me.

Also made me set aside enough cash each month for an aditional 3 shares. Slow and steady combined with HODL does it. ;-)

(been hodl for 8 years, but havent bought fresh stock until last month)

I did the same last month as well. During the Battery presentation I increased one account from 90% to 95%.

Re FSD, I’m still nervous about the March of 9’s, but given that Waymo and Cruise must have enough Safety confidence to deploy, that means Tesla’s harder path should be solvable as well. So my hope is building!

I did the same last month as well. During the Battery presentation I increased one account from 90% to 95%.

Re FSD, I’m still nervous about the March of 9’s, but given that Waymo and Cruise must have enough Safety confidence to deploy, that means Tesla’s harder path should be solvable as well. So my hope is building!
Also worth noting that Waymo is using fully driverless cars. An accident is 100% their liability at this point. Tesla still requires driver monitoring so the liability is all/mostly on the driver (and the driver's insurance).

Ugh. Cramer spouting about how everyone was dead wrong(probably should've included himself), then he draws a line to Fisker.

[insert facepalm]

How is this so difficult for literally everyone?

it’s nice cramer is a tesla bull. so him saying positive stuff on tv is about all it’s worth.
he doesn’t have a clue about the details. he’s a generalist. to be fair, it’s hard and time consuming to know even 50% about a lot of companies. so it is what it is.

LMAO.
Let me get Gordo's logic straight:
5 consecutive profitable quarters do not count, because 4 of them were profitable only due to this "one time" item that somehow keeps recurring every quarter... Aha, sounds legit!

Well, his point is they eventually will go away. He's right- and Tesla themselves has mentioned this many times.

Where his thinking falls apart (which is true of basically all his thinking on Tesla) is the idea they "need" these to be profitable- instead of realizing they simply allow Tesla to invest more elsewhere to grow the business and STILL be profitable- and Tesla has mentioned THAT too but somehow he never remembers that part.

Just watch if he doesn't make the same dumb argument once Tesla starts using their >1 billion in deferred tax credits too.

Record (almost) everything quarterly report, FSD secured, +3% and dropping lol. Sounds about right. Holy sh*tballs the market is full of complete and utter morons. No prob. My first and second born are for sale on Craigslist. Will be investing 100% of the proceeds into TSLA.

Selling one of your kidneys will get a good price.

• Helpful
Reactions: saniflash