Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pre-market is quite tasty

View attachment 605007

upload_2020-11-3_15-17-41.png

Now that's more like it! :D

SP rise. Pushed down on nothing but amazing news, now we're clawing back to where we were Battery Day Eve? We should be cruising past $500 right now on our way to testing $600 in the weeks after the election.

These traders are just printing money pushing this down and riding it back up.

Anyone else stream Bloomberg News throughout the day? Their primary advertisement is from JPMorgan who pledges to "help you navigate volatility". Basically......we manipulate these stocks up and down all day and you can pay us to take the ride. SEC anywhere to be found?

maybe i’m just ever the pessimist trying to beware of potential market head fake

but i’m not really worried...i’m all stk right now anyway

SP rise. Pushed down on nothing but amazing news, now we're clawing back to where we were Battery Day Eve? We should be cruising past $500 right now on our way to testing $600 in the weeks after the election.

These traders are just printing money pushing this down and riding it back up.

Anyone else stream Bloomberg News throughout the day? Their primary advertisement is from JPMorgan who pledges to "help you navigate volatility". Basically......we manipulate these stocks up and down all day and you can pay us to take the ride. SEC anywhere to be found?

Here's hoping they head fake it up above $450...

Nio's approaching a 50 billion market cap while Tesla struggles to hold 400 billion o_O

Whether you think Nio is over valued or Tesla undervalued.......something is off when it comes to the valuations given here.

Tesla/Elon hate is still influencing investors. Significant disruption across industries and worldwide is a threat to many, but the juggernaut that is now Tesla can’t be stopped. SP and recognition for what it is will lag for now, but will eventually rise to the levels deserved.

I was just wandering by (I heard my number called) and realized that TSLA is looking more like a leading indicator of a Dem slant. All the honest and crooked people on this planet put all the BS aside today and are betting like it's their last chance to climb on board the smart train. It's 2x the macros. I haven't touched a thing; it's working all by itself.
I could not convince my friend to jump in yet with his $25K (but he is ready at least). And he's the guy that bought my 63 Buick back so there's a lag with him still. I get that it's hard to climb in with such volatility, surely he can get in at the bottom?
Another lesson in progress I think. He could get lucky on FSD fears or a soft Q1, but that's just trying to be greedy and then getting busted.
Own TSLA or Do Not. There is no Try.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4384318-tesla-is-data-company-worst

For a SA article, it is surprisingly non-biased. Although I don't agree with the in-car advertising (possible exception if/when robotaxi's come), but the rest is well thought out and finally gives some consideration to market value by a main-stream finance publication to TSLA outside of auto manufacturing.

EDIT - but I completely disagree with their Tesla Energy valuations. They basically have little growth in that division through 2029.

Tesla/Elon hate is still influencing investors. Significant disruption across industries and worldwide is a threat to many, but the juggernaut that is now Tesla can’t be stopped. SP and recognition for what it is will lag for now, but will eventually rise to the levels deserved.

Oh I'm definitely aware of why Tesla is not at a fair value right now ;).

I'm just pointing out the imbalance in market cap of the two companies given the differences in their actual business to those that might be worried about Tesla's current market cap being overvalued. If you were to give equal fair value to both company's market cap compared to their sales/business, Tesla should instantly be trading above 600/share right now.

I was just wandering by (I heard my number called) and realized that TSLA is looking more like a leading indicator of a Dem slant. All the honest and crooked people on this planet put all the BS aside today and are betting like it's their last chance to climb on board the smart train. It's 2x the macros. I haven't touched a thing; it's working all by itself.
I could not convince my friend to jump in yet with his $25K (but he is ready at least). And he's the guy that bought my 63 Buick back so there's a lag with him still. I get that it's hard to climb in with such volatility, surely he can get in at the bottom?
Another lesson in progress I think. He could get lucky on FSD fears or a soft Q1, but that's just trying to be greedy and then getting busted.
Own TSLA or Do Not. There is no Try.

Nice to hear from you!

A friend just bought into TSLA and will be accumulating over time. It’s nice to help a friend prepare for a great financial future. Hi Matt!