Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh yes, because once businesses realize that it's safe to resume to their previous higher fixed costs (auto-commuters), those smart businesses will immediately put the kibosh all work from home... /s

And the vacine's months away, wide immunization likely 6-9 mths (if the vax'ers even get it).

Cheers!
And the workers. Most of us are going to be placing a major premium on companies that allow us to continue to work remotely (even if just part of the time).

Ongoing... would like IV to go up more than the share price, TBH o_O
Ya.....momentum drive up toward $500 this week with a fat IV jump and I'll be happy. Honestly I think that's probably aiming a bit low.

Anyone have an accurate count of short interest? Feels like the last few weeks have been full of pump fakes and underperforming the wider tech market. That usually means short interest has increased.

why so bearish? I seriously think $600+ is easily possible near-term. We’ve had nothing but great news for 6 months and it’s been flat.
Yup. FAF. fo'sho'... :p

TSLA.6-Mth.2020-11-09.png

... except for the 176% we're up in the past 6 mths, FAF.

Cheers!

cnbc just reported that many brokers having various issues today

i haven’t experienced any problems yet myself. i use IB.
even with TD some are fine, some not.
we told my one friend (who failed to login on mobile) to try desktop and it worked, as in many cases the mobile and desktop infrastructure is different
Lol RB surprisingly running pretty well.

• Informative
Reactions: Bunky and Boomer19
And the workers. Most of us are going to be placing a major premium on companies that allow us to continue to work remotely (even if just part of the time).
I think this is a bit of the US is different than most of the world thing though.

Talking to my US friends most seem to be fine with working from home.

Talking to friends from various European countries though very few seems happy about working from home. One very major difference is that many more Europeans have smaller homes. They don't really have spare rooms available to work from. Working from the kitchen doesn't exactly work well when it's used every day instead of ordering takeaway.

I don't really know anyone in Asia but I can imagine it would be more like Europe than the US in this regard.

Nice walk down going on. I’m not as confident as many here that we will be at $500 any time soon.
Like many here I think the SP should be higher, easily >$500, but what we've seen for two months is monster manipulations. MMs/hedgies know S&P inclusion is coming, they know TSLA is the best quality stock out there, and we've had a major run up this year, so they're going to churn and burn through as many dumb day traders as they can as they patiently wait for the next major catalyst like FSD or S&P announcement.