Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At about 3:24 the buyer started eating so the MM's started putting higher volumes out there...and they got consumed.
The MM's won the Battle for <500. Tomorrow the war continues.
EDIT: Now that I think about it the MM's were trying for under $494. If they just wanted it at <$500 they'd have quit feeding the buyer sooner. Right?

• Disagree
Reactions: replicant
The sea was angry that day my friends

It was.... :p:D
EnNdWwsXEAM6i7h

Yes, the S&P committee could do that. In the same way your trusted housekeeper could insist they had cleaned your house yesterday and deserved to be paid (even though they obviously had not). It would make no sense. S&P is not in the business of breaking promises - they are in the business of instilling confidence. A lot of people have already allocated a lot of money based on their announcement that they are including Tesla by Dec. 21, 2020 and I can't think of a single valid for them to take it back (short of something crazy like Tesla's CFO admitting the books were fiction or some other unthinkable event that could justify reversing their acceptance).

There are plenty of valid concerns and potential disasters for investors in ANY company to worry about that are much more likely. That's why I'm always mentally prepared to lose it all and never use margin. After that, I've found it's best to ignore events that are that unlikely to ever happen. Common sense precautions are a good thing but it's pretty difficult to realize superior returns if you are afraid of your own shadow!
Revoking acceptance is just an extreme possibility. They could simply decide to ease TSLA in over the course of a year rather than all at once. The reason would be that it would be less disruptive. That is, after all, what they are soliciting feedback about.

Regardless, I'm simply making a case for why people who are saying "forced buying" are not necessarily correct. Not knowing the rules of the game when you are playing with lots of money is asking for trouble.

I un-ignored a poster a while ago, due to their arrogant and rude behaviour, I see nothing has changed, so back on the list :rolleyes:

I squarely put the blame @lafrisbee for the failure to re-take $500 at the end, c'mon man, you know we have a strict no-poetry rule, the MM's scour this thread for insights an any doggerel is a clear shorting signal for them :mad:

OK, I'm off to bed, might sleep-in, @wipster, so don't turn-in too early yourself..

Well, I'm so sorry I let you all down today. @Lycanthrope passed me a winning ball and I dropped it. Only up 2.6% today, but under 500... now if will keep doing this until 12/21 maybe that will make me feel better...

Over here it's not 12/21, it's:

Which is the real reason the date as chosen, SPY guys are Rush fans, like everyone!

I un-ignored a poster a while ago, due to their arrogant and rude behaviour, I see nothing has changed, so back on the list :rolleyes:

I squarely put the blame @lafrisbee for the failure to re-take $500 at the end, c'mon man, you know we have a strict no-poetry rule, the MM's scour this thread for insights an any doggerel is a clear shorting signal for them :mad:

OK, I'm off to bed, might sleep-in, @wipster, so don't turn-in too early yourself..
Sleep tight @Lycanthrope and don't let the bedRushs bite!