Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm back to my same question, lol.
Like clockwork, we are pushed DOWN on Fridays toward Max Pain. So I believe it will be pushed UP by these same forces (all other things neutral). The question is whether it was pushed down for Max Pain or other nefarious reasons we don't know about, or even a mix. So no guarantees the reverse action holds up, but I'm practically all in so I'm obviously hopeful. 901?

Judging by AH, I don’t think we’ll be going up tomorrow....

Reactions: Hrtme
In case I'm wrong...
upload_2021-2-25_17-22-4.png

It already passed Senate, unless this is a separate 1.9T bill.
So if it passes in Congress tomorrow, it gets rubber stamped by the President - this could be our news tomorrow?
Please correct me if I'm wrong...
AFAIK this bill passes the House tomorrow and then goes to the Senate to be shoved through on a 50/50 vote via reconciliation.

Air strikes normally a negative for the market? I've only been doing this for a few years.

Initially negative due to uncertainty about what actually happened and what may follow. The market usually recovers quite quickly.

A good example was the DJIA bottoming around the time of the April 1942 Doolittle Raid on Japan. Never since then has it been lower. I reminded my TV viewers of this when the 1991 Gulf War was imminent. The resulting market drop was quickly recouped.

Business Insider - 2013: The Stock Market Has A Track Record Of Bottoming Days Before A Military Strike

Last edited: