Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With zero valuation of energy and FSD.

Yep, seems to align quite well with my own estimates of TSLA being around $1400 by 2025 purely on the automotive production growth alone too. Energy and FSD on top of that would only increase the likely share price.

Just one of many reasons why I continue to buy TSLA still today. Just far too much upside to ignore IMHO.

I am expecting turbulence and downdrafts until mid-April. I set a buy order for a few more shares (at a low limit) at the end of last week. Holding tight, as always...

April 1st week is when Q1 numbers will be out, so definitely prior to that.
Everyone is guessing Q1 will be low(factory shutdown, chip shortage, seasonality), so easier for TSLA to break, exceed expectations.

Also 10 Year Treasury rates are stabalising, going down a bit from last week for overall macro trends.

Tomorrow there might be a slight Ron Barron appearance gain. Also, ARK is supposed to release their new report anytime soon.

Last edited:
I am seeing a creaky QQQ.

Really looks like it wants to go lower and is looking for excuses e.g. ten year yield which is now going down so look for another meme to be scrounged up as to why it must go down.

Umm, how about corporate tax Biden plan? Or slowing economy and deflation. Oil shock due to Mid-East turmoil?

Pick one. Yeah, that should cover it.

is the consensus that the reason v11 isn't out yet is that its FSD.

There's a lot of talk about when FSD will come out, with some suggesting late this year. But if v11 is held up on FSD wouldn't that mean its imminent. If it wasn't connected and FSD was this fall they could just put it in v12. Being 3 months late on the big annual update feels like it means any day now itll drop.

I am seeing a creaky QQQ.

Really looks like it wants to go lower and is looking for excuses e.g. ten year yield which is now going down so look for another meme to be scrounged up as to why it must go down.

Umm, how about corporate tax Biden plan? Or slowing economy and deflation. Oil shock due to Mid-East turmoil?

Pick one. Yeah, that should cover it.

Prior to the current Treasury yield spikes, the only thing yield curve related in prior 2-3 years was the inverted yield curve, because there was basically no yield at all :) (with short term yields out performing long term).

Well that's a sucky close to the day. I guess being a HODLer, I shouldn't be all that concerned about the daily close being down, but dang it, I just can't help it.

Oh well I guess it is what it is until it isn't or in other words, I would if I could but I can't so I won't...

Come on end of 1st qtr. P&D figures that beat 4th qtr... that oughta do it!

Well that's a sucky close to the day. I guess being a HODLer, I shouldn't be all that concerned about the daily close being down, but dang it, I just can't help it.

Oh well I guess it is what it is until it isn't or in other words, I would if I could but I can't so I won't...

Come on end of 1st qtr. P&D figures that beat 4th qtr... that oughta do it!

I personally have a sinking feeling on mediocre Q1 production numbers. They will still be great when you look back, but I'm expecting under 170k and the market to pile on FUD about missing 50% growth. :(

• Disagree
Reactions: wipster and Jovian
You realize a delivery number of 160k would be like over 75% growth from Q1 2020 right?

Yeah... I didn't say it was rational or that I thought that. Just that the market is setting up to react like that and really hit the stock with the FUD. Less production/deliveries than Q4! 170k paces under 700k for the year! Imagine when the chip shortage hits Tesla, under 600k for the year! No demand!

Just watch if Tesla is under 170k, they are going to get massacred. Doesn't matter to my longer-term perspective, but a short term hammering of the stock would surely happen.