Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Overall sum up from the media...
B2B4AE11-308E-4D94-9F13-A4970932C482.jpeg

Thirsty for earnings :cool:

Elon was silent on whether there was anyone in the driver's seat. If Tesla recovered any data from the car they most certainly have this information.

I am inclined to believe that this information will be withheld until the cops give him an all clear about the investigation.

My guess: There was someone in the driver's seat.
As someone else pointed out....

Per @AudubonB's suggestion earlier today, I made a thread for Tesla investors to discuss the recent crash.

To make it more useful, it can be used for future crashes as well.

I believe I am owed some sort of points now.;)

99TeslaPoints to you!
Plus one more for those delicious Normande pastries (even if they WERE from Trader Joe’s!)😃

Are we not gonna talk about the poor Chinese lady who got paid to jump up and down on a Model 3 at an auto show in China? I hope she got at least $2k because Chinese prison is no joke. Especially when you're in for protest.

I kid you not she had a "brakes don't work" t-shirt on. Must be from the Linette Lopez fan club.

All stops are being pulled out this week. TSLA seems to be plowing right through the noise. Just remember.....you coulda got $1.60 4/23 $800c's this afternoon. Instead we were debating an invisible man.....who will not be discussed.
anyone invest into any other companies with this much FUD especially prior to earnings? I feel like it's very Tsla specific. I have seen some targeted attacks on AMD before but that was 1 quarter out of the 12 I've seen. Tesla is like every quarter of rampant nonstop craziness.

And this is what I mean when I say it's okay for others to not hold Tsla. It's a headache if you want to dig deep and stay updated. Best to buy and die..yes buy tsla and die in a car accident and give the shares to your kids.

It's not a coincidence that so many "journalists" hate Elon and hate people like us. We are making them irrelevant. Anyone here, especially those with a decent following, has a better chance of talking to Elon than any of them. They are just the next profession on the chopping block.

I noticed something interesting with the Say questions this time. A number of questions like this:

View attachment 655227

It took 3 people to get to a total of 0.00869 shares? (So three people own ~$2 of TSLA each?) I wonder if people are buying the minimum fractional share of TSLA that they can so they can post questions like that. New TSLAQ technique?

Only TSLAQ would be stupid enough to pown the longs by buying shares.

anyone invest into any other companies with this much FUD especially prior to earnings? I feel like it's very Tsla specific. I have seen some targeted attacks on AMD before but that was 1 quarter out of the 12 I've seen. Tesla is like every quarter of rampant nonstop craziness.

And this is what I mean when I say it's okay for others to not hold Tsla. It's a headache if you want to dig deep and stay updated. Best to buy and die..yes buy tsla and die in a car accident and give the shares to your kids.
I've been long AAPL for 20 years and yes 15-20 years ago there was a lot of endless FUD about Apple and especially Steve Jobs' health. SInce he died AAPL FUD has decreased significantly but people still enjoy its occasional fails and slips. Don't expect it to ever go away completely as success really irritates some people and like Apple, Tesla has some powerful enemies to keep the FUD flowing.

This short Sandy Munro bit has probably already been posted, sorry if it is a repeat, (but worth it)
Sandy is a voice from the past decades of rational thinking who can also embrace the present.
What a relief to hear his good sense once in a while!
Sandy Munro
a
lol, he basically tells the interviewer that following his suggestion would be 'criminal'.
These people with their wimpy PC attitudes... 'just put FSD on 'pause' until it is perfected'...
Yeah, let's all hide in a cave until the world is proven safe - outlaw any kind of adventure
Sandy Munro became the voice of reason and engineering competence in a World of MSMs sensationalism, blatant incompetence and click seeking behaviour.

The most troubling part is when you have read Thinking and Slow book from Kahneman where he explains that humans first way of reasoning is to believe anything they read to understand it first. Then if you judge it to be untrue then you have to deconstruct the thought of your thinking scheme to relearn the opposite. The medias are using this psychology component as if they were in a buffet to spread their FUD. This is how we managed to survive in rainforests by believing there is a real snake going to kill us as soon as we saw it and made us flee and survive. Now mainstream media is abusing this psychological flaws like there is no tomorrow. Also, the fact people have 5:1 negative thoughts throughout the day 50 000:10 000 on average and they click on negative news 6 times more, it means fighting FUD is not a 1:1 fair fight, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Per @AudubonB's suggestion earlier today, I made a thread for Tesla investors to discuss the recent crash.

Whoa, that is some weak tea in that title. Now every sudden drop in the SP goes straight there? Suggest you try again with a better title.

I’m good. I got enough crash talk today to last me for a while. I know what happened, but I won’t bore you guys with the details.

I've been long AAPL for 20 years and yes 15-20 years ago there was a lot of endless FUD about Apple and especially Steve Jobs' health. SInce he died AAPL FUD has decreased significantly but people still enjoy its occasional fails and slips. Don't expect it to ever go away completely as success really irritates some people and like Apple, Tesla has some powerful enemies to keep the FUD flowing.

Elon is a lightning rod (much like Jobs was) - his companies will always attract more FUD for that reason, especially while he's at the helm.

With much trepidation I decided to read the comments on that article. I expected the usual cesspool of anti-Tesla FUD. Nope. Every comment I read (that would be most of them, but not all) were ripping on the author of the article and defending Tesla. Nice change of pace. Maybe the author will get the message (I'm not holding my breath though!).
The author’s name was “Newman”. Literally can’t make this stuff up.... unless you are media.
E88C300C-9098-4984-A28C-2449EF3787EF.jpeg